Struggling for soil options where I am: Yes or No for this one please

madforit2012

Hi again , 10 days till i start my first grow, got nearly everything to where i am ( cyprus ) and most of the soil bags are in cypriot or crap with slow release etc. I have found one which is a soil that seems ok i think ,

I would add about 70% soil to 30% Perlite to it

No idea what the name is but the description on the back is as follows

Technical Features -
Electrical Conductivity - 40mS/m (+/-25%)
PH - 5.5 - 6.5
Total fertilizing Enriched peat with total fertilization of - 1,5kg/m3
Organic matter - 35%
Peat Mixture (blond/black) - 55-65%
Calcium carbonate - 3 - 5kg/m3
Humidity - 60 -70%

Special Potting soil made of blond and black peat mixture. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor plants as it is enriched with Fertilixer (N-P-K), micro elements and calcium carbonate in an absolute homogeneous way for the ideal growth of your plants

USE: FYTOGAIA is the best choice for your plants as it offers vigorous growth, long life and full blooming

Any advice from a soil professor is most welcome as struggling here of what to use, there is also an Organic soil bags too, but has no ingredients on the back here.

Just looked at their website (FYTOGAIA) and...it is all in Greek, even though the "Who We Are" is in English? It seems to be a good choice so I would say try it and start a grow journal are and share the progress with members. If there is an issue others may be able to see it early and assist. What size pot are you thinking?

Yes I seen it was all Greek too. Hence I ask the soul professors on here. Thank you for the reply, I’m using 10 gallon fabric pots for best air circulation and hopefully when seedlings take the notes will do the rest. Just did not want the babies to die at the first hurdle.

Unfortunately not. There is organic soil but does not have any information on the back. And another organic one that contains bioprem that I don’t want to use. Like I said choices here are crap
roll the dice...I'm sure the one you choose will be fine.

:goodluck:

Good shout with the perlite mate. If you can get it id mix some coco coir with it aswell to stretch it out a bit more so any nutrients in there will be thinned out a bit. Youll be adding food when the time comes anyway :D

Good shout with the perlite mate. If you can get it id mix some coco coir with it aswell to stretch it out a bit more so any nutrients in there will be thinned out a bit. Youll be adding food when the time comes anyway :D

cheers for that , I fly back on Wednesday , don't have enough room in luggage to start adding bags of soil lol - but cheers for the advice , ill just suck it and see - cheers again

Back
Top Bottom