If anyone has the time could you have a look at what I think might be a problem

Peace to all you wonderful green fingered growers out there
I have just started a new grow , my second , thing is I may have a problem . My chosen seeds are 1 feminized fruit spirit and 2 diesel critical mass auto s . So my fruit spirit is on day 5th day from cracking out an being in soil she has her second set of leaf coming out but they seem small to me , any how one of my auto s are same , on its 5th day the other auto died an I planted a fresh which is just about to get its first set of leaf ? My problem is I have very Ltd space an one worry is size the other worry is will the light change over for my fruity spirit (not an auto) mess with the youngest auto diesel , as I read some place that after 10 days bring the diesel to flower as it may grow to big for my little tent it is a small 80 cm by 50 cm if anyone understood I don't word things so good then please some advice is most welcome
peace & Jai Jaganatha [!]

Top and train the other girl back. The autos will get overgrown by her very fast if u don't.
U will see results with the autos on 12/12 but they perform best at 18/6 from mg experience.
Why not cut back and train the non auto til the autos finish the switch her? Wont hurt nothing making her stay small for a bit. Shell get a nice thick stock on her too.

you can move your non auto out of the grow every night so your autos get more light I would recommend new growers grow only 2 or 3 plants of the same strain and hope one makes it, after you get one zeroed in than move on.

you can move your non auto out of the grow every night so your autos get more light I would recommend new growers grow only 2 or 3 plants of the same strain and hope one makes it, after you get one zeroed in than move on.

Thank you so much ji
Yep that is what I will try moving her out at night , an I am going to take your advice on the light times the last grow was an auto white dwarf and I done the first 2 weeks on 8/16 hr then 12/12 An she came up so nicely. I thank you so much for this advice
Peace Jai Jaganatha thanks 303stoner:goodjob: happy growing :thumb::Namaste:

One other thing they arei in a potting compost it is day 6 I got maybe a little over exited and gave the a small amount of Spirulina blue green Algai cause I had such good results it is nuttrient rich think I might have given them a bit early I will try to get some pictures to you if i can get them from my phone to in a min the baby below was my first attempt inndoors durning her flowering period Peace:Namaste:
2012-11-11_19_44_14.jpg

Definetltly a bit early for feeding. The first oval non serrated leaves (cotyledons) will yellow and shrivel up. Once this has happened feel.free to.start them on feed at no more than 1/4 strength and work ur way up.

Back
Top Bottom