I'm From Ill. Advice Please

Duane 1

420 Member
medical Marijuana is illegal here, but i've also read it had been legal here since '78. i've also heard the bill is going to be re-introduced.

what i would like to ask is: may i print some information from here to use in the fight to legalize MMJ in this state? i've been reading, and i've found many articles that would be very useful.

i am disabled, CP, back problems with Arthritis, and nerve damage. i would like to grow just for my own use, and again, the information here might be a turning point.

i don't want to break any rules, because 420 is a very intense, learning tool for me. if i'm not allowed to print information, i understand. thank you in advance.

Re: I'm From Ill. Mod Advice Please

High from northern California, welcome to the community. I think it's wonderful that you have joined us here and have so much that you would like to contribute. When posting just make sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines. For even more information check out the 420 Resources area.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :peacetwo:

Re: I'm From Ill. Mod Advice Please

thank you Kitty...sorry for not answering sooner; between reading, Drs. appts., etc., i've meeting myself coming and going. thank you for the links...i'll check them. thank you again my friend.

Back
Top Bottom