I'm just so alive right now.

William Holden

Man, its great.

Went hiking today with the girl, and fixed both my windows in my room, after that I was in such a productive mood that I rearanged my room and called my mom to come pick me up so I could spend time with her.

She came over, and instead of turning off my road going right, she turned left toward the country so her and I could smoke a joint...

We get to her house, and im stoned as shit, and she makes some chicken which was good and we smoke a bowl.

Then she gave me a nice little nug of some dank.

Life is great and im stoned in such a way I havent felt in forever. So blasted, so so stoned.

Re: I'm just so fucking alive right now.

damn im stoned but i so crave your feeling much more, that was so visual man. smoking with ur mom is my ultimate

dude if my mom smoked i bet it would be weird shes so hyper but i bet she would chill

chameleon140 said:
it's just good to hear a nice story, thanks for sharing, William. it's good to see people happy and wanting to spread that around. good stuff.:smokin:
:smoker: Uhhmmm......Don't think he's gonna answer ya pal .....He left us ......Such a shame too .......Real likeable he was ...........:hmmmm: .......Unless you're him ? ? ? .............:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom