Im new here and got an accidental plant that is 1 and a half foot

Eldamari420

hey im new and ive got a plant that is growing right on the side of my house because i throw alot of seeds out the window when i first noticed it it was already about a foot tall and that was about two weeks ago. the leaves were small but now theyre pretty big. i also live right on the high way and my neighbors house is just about 12 feet away from the plant im not so worried now but im not wanting trouble oh also i realize that it is probly way late for gworin in IN but its my first time and it was accidental. id like some advice hints or past experiences from you guys. my friend says maybe ill pull off a joint which id be happy with :Rasta:

it all depends on the strain and its growing environment for the amount of buds you'll pull off. get a picture and more people will be able to help you with your questions.
Peace P420

ill put a pitrure up once it does something but for now its still growing almost in plain view

how do i put a picture on ive got em on my desk top even though u may think its a joke plant its my first try and it was accidental i like waking upin the mornings and stroling to the side of my house and checking on my very own marijuana. to me its amazing that only one plant came up because ive thrown out thousands of seedsbut really i need to know how to post a picture so u can tell me what you think

Good chance it's a male. Don't get too excited.

im not even sure if the weather will allow it to grow:( only time will tell ill do the pics once i figure out how to

Well ya know it is that time of year.......

happytoker said:
just wait a little bit longer for the plant to bud and u can prolly pull off around 2-8 oz's

How can you possibly make that claim without knowing anything about the plant other than it's outside and a foot tall? You don't know if it is a male or female, where he lives, what the weather is like, when first frost is going to be, and a million other things that will effect the outcome. And what is your version of "a little bit longer"? If it's only a foot tall it's still pretty young and the soonest it could be done is a couple months. Please think before you speak, misleading & misinforming is not what we want to do here. Sorry if I seem harsh, just felt like it needed to be said. :peace:

does anyone no the effects of the weather on plants in north american midwest,
you know just for future referencess

well since i know your listening i aught to tell you that my mom decided to go and wash the windows and coincidentally the plant was right by one of them so i swiftly decided to get rid of it. i went out there checked it and grabbed it by the bottom bare part pulled it out. it came right out with like a big bulbus root and was about3 feet not including the root. since it came out so clean and im so weed crazy i quickly put it in a 5 gallon bucket with some discarded potting soil of my moms and wetted the soil put a 75 watt light with like a metal thing around it above it. this is in my clozet. i left the closet door cracked and put the fan on medium it looked very siutible i even turned the air off so it would warm up. then my good friend calls and i tell him. he tells me that im an idiot and the plants a male. so i tell him to forget about it cause i want to be sure and i would like to see if it would in my closet. well about 2 hours later im chillin in my room and smoking a bowel listen to the local clasic rock station when my good friend came over since i was in my room i showed him the set up he got a good look at it and says hes sure its a male i pulled it out of the dirt and looked at what he was talking about and it turns out hes right. so my accidental marijuana didnt work out man what am i gonna do. he did say that it looked like a healthy male but the pollen deals were pretty small but im sure they were male parts. you can look at my first experience and maybe remember how much better yours was ha

U sure Ndw4m because if u have noticed your plant has been in flowerin for a good few weeks .. well it isnt coverd in trichomes yet.. so once u see a male palnt u noramally kill it u just dont let it stay. so the plant hasnt created much trichomes but yet i bet it has created more pollen than anything . so i dont see it havenin the same content as a female bud.. do u get me :hmmmm: :hmmmm: dunno just my opinion.. i had a few male platns a while ago and taled to smokey and he was like there isnt much thc on them :allgood:

i liked the way it fit in my closet and i think that i might try to sprout some seeds ive got. the problem is ive only got one light and im not sure if its the right kind. ill look some more at the forum and maybe this week try something thanks for the kind words.

:smokin: ive got a 4 foot long double light fixture i got from lows for about 12 dollars and two four foot fishtank light bulbs that would fit perfectly in my closet. my closet doors are like sloted and i crack te one door a little and poit the fan at it and that seems to allow air movement. what i was wondering was if the fish tank type bulbs would be good to grow with one is white and one is a 50/50 blue type it even shows the spectrums on the boxes. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom