I'm new here and new to growing: Can anyone identify what could be causing this?

@Kikibonds79 I love using natural things like your suggestion. I was thinking of using some blurples to grow some indoors vegs over the winter. Do you think one plant will produce enough?
Thank you all for the quick answers and definitely the nematodes sound ideal right? I have fungus gnats myself but I think I haven't been determined enough to get rid of them, nothing else it's time to turn to science! :420::D

You can bug bomb/fog your grow room while no plants are present, and it does help preventing crawling insects for the next grow.
But doing it while they are alive and present is very risky. Some older bug bombs that contained only permethrin or pyrethrin used to be ok to use during veg, in case of a really bad infestation.
Newer foggers/bombs almost all have ingredients that your plant won't like. If it contains Piperonyl Butoxide (many of the new ones do) it will KILL your plant outright within a day of using the fogger.
Basically it isn't worth it to do around live plants. Lots of other treatments that only kill what is intended, and don't affect smoke. If it's a small problem, ladybugs may be able to fix it as well.
I used to bug bomb my grow space before every grow when indoors. Having any plants exposed would be crazy. Great info share..13goodie

@Kikibonds79 I love using natural things like your suggestion. I was thinking of using some blurples to grow some indoors vegs over the winter. Do you think one plant will produce enough?
Thank you all for the quick answers and definitely the nematodes sound ideal right? I have fungus gnats myself but I think I haven't been determined enough to get rid of them, nothing else it's time to turn to science! :420::D
Fungus gnats are suckered for yellow sticky tape traps, get some of those and you will have 0 in a week

How goes the battle?

Did you destroy these things with yellow tape yet? :)
Screenshot_20201013-215459_USB Camera.jpg

I'm curious and also amazed what $35 can buy.. not using magnifying glass for trichomes ever again :)

Back
Top Bottom