I'm New This Is My Set

Re: im new this is my set

4-15-10_006.JPG

4-15-10_005.JPG

4-15-10_004.JPG

4-15-10_008.JPG

4-15-10_010.JPG

why yes sir it is i just have great teachers , like this one guy i know he goes by the name roseman . a really great guy its like he seen talent in me or somethan . fryingpanflyer has helped me as well and alot of research/ homework .

I am much better.

What week of flowring are you in now?

:popcorn: shes in week 6 but ive been gone all week and my light is so close to her its burning my leaves ....bad almost the whole top of my plant is goin down hill but im home for a couple days so it gives me time to figure somethan out

hello all i started a new grow i should have pics up after a bit i am happy to say she is beautiful and another monster .... i have also changed a couple thngs in my feed program , anyways happy new year and see ya soon

sorry need to start a new grow journal ive had three harvests since my last grows and wow ive gained so much experience its aweso me thanks to all of you that helped me out , this grow gave me a Qp and she was about 6 feet tall my closet is small and i didnt expect to veg as long as i did so she was huge i thnk my harvest would have been better if she was shorter when flipped but any ways will get new ones up i hope soon . i have also since started a perpetual harvest and am tryin to get me a new mom ( insurection) i will also fix the journal sig thng thx for the help again ...

i lost the internet conection after not bein able to afford it lets say i live where they dnt like to get service , but they wet good the first grow turned three males and i cut those out then i was gone for a week for work came back and they was dyin on me i tried to save them but a null effort .the seccond grow i yeilded a qp from one plant and 2oz on the other . i have ten strains but only have one superskunk and have been cloning her for a while i just cracked some insurection seeds to start a new line for me .. i also only grow for me so i dnt go to crazy with over growing for my needs , this helps out when you run a perpetual grow or harvest . i clone on weeks 3,6, so i always have bud ......infact i havent bought weed for the past two years ..ill try to be more puntual with my journal ..sorry and thx:high-five:

i had to start her in flwr as shes to big for my veg box and i pulled three clones first then tied her dwn for the lst ,there is a littler grl dwn there she had to go so i could root new clones i also cracked and sprouted a new bean, hopefully its a grl and she'll be insurrection again .i am still on the gh nutes i stared using greatwhite in my res changes to help build better root systems ..let me know what ya thnk

well all seems good shes responding to lst well and ive tied her dwn again , my clones are starting to show new growth so very min stress seein as the need roots ( this just means my cloners wrkin)and my new bean is 2 inches tall and i see the frst leaves tryin to fold out..again yeah cloner, this is after cutting on the 26th...i use the great white in water after snipping and stripping then put the rootone and rckwll..

Back
Top Bottom