I'm New This Is My Set

Re: im new this is my set

hahahaha nice i was bored and playin , my camera sucks stupid thng ...this is why i should have bought me a new one but the wife got it instead...fucin women ;}
good thng i love her .

good i just did my water change and never even seen the difference with no grow nutes so yeah im gonna leave the grow out of my flwr stage and i just hit day 41 so 1-20-12 is my planed harvest date ..ill add some new pics when i can get them done we had hurricane winds yesterday , they said 80+ mph and some spots got 126...crazy for colorado ( that says alot ). i see you had a new crop of clones starting , you have a good perp. grow goin hoss im proud of your efforts ..i wish i had more space its hard to run a perp. grow in a closet but i thnk i can do it ...if not come summer im goin to plant the other grls i have outside at my other house ..by the way i had a new strain started and the fucer died so back to square one i guess, damn..

yes i am i had a three week gap with no smoke but this was foreseen i shouldnt have that problem after this i have grls goin now to follow this one and the root mass is crazy ive been feeding great white 1.5 oz at water change, i am also craking another set of seeds so ( hopefully ) i can get a new strain ..im posting pics this morn of the grow so watch out

day_41_018.JPG

day_41_010.JPG

day_41_001.JPG

all seems ok i might have might height prob fixed now but i just need to maximize my plant density in the closet and im not sure how to do this im goin for a perp. grow so i need to turn three in 8 weeks so maybe pull clones week 3 veg for three then flip for 12/12 ? let me know what you thnk ..:thanks:

I always cut my clones right when i start my bloom. i like to give them enough time to grow up nice and big. if they get too big for u, u can always cut the tops off. That just will make more tops for ur overall end product. I like to top mine atleast 2 times when i do and the second time i like to top all the tops so i get nice round bushes. u can go back later and lollipop them later to cut back the bottoms. Those cuts can be used to make more babies for later if u cut right before starting bloom. They are looking real good mate for sure. :goodjob:

1-8-12day_47_004.JPG

1-8-12day_47_003.JPG

1-8-12day_47_002.JPG

1-8-12day_47_001.JPG

so this is day 47 shootin for the 60 mark and the smell is so sweet i love this stage in the plants , i have another set rooted and one went into flower 2 weeks ago she has started to shoot the pistals and do her thng , i have a runt that will prob only give me an 1/8 ,,she was a troubled little grl didnt want to listen to what her sisters was sayin ..she is about a foot tall and her stem is less than a straw..but she flowered :love:

in fact the last photo has a glimpse of the new grl just to the rght in back. i have had the same plant for over a year now ..( well clone mom ) when she gets to big for my box i throw a top only clone back in the box for veg and flwr the mom that is why this one is so shrt , so i guess she a clone of a clone of a clone etc.

Hell yea! Those things are taking off! They look crystally, frosty, and super green congrats buddy their lookin good, lookin real good

stinky sticky and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man im in heaven ,just did final water change this grl has 10 days and i cant wait..clipped a couple top buds to dry and sht was so sticky i could hang posters with it ....nah ill smoke her instead

that looks awesome in there

how long u have left? just skimmed thru this page, willl need to catch up later lol

:Namaste:

ill be harvesting her on the 20 this month 10 days and counting..i have no fingers as ive chewed them off waiting, i hated to put her in she was my mom but she got to big for my box its a tiny one but wow she blew up and thx for stopping in ive seen your grow beautiful as well ..:thanks: hehe weeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom