I'm not living up to my user name

kronikONLY

schwag_0031.jpg

schwag_0021.jpg

Dry times in SETX :(

At least I got all of that for 20 bucks.

Re: i'm not living up to my user name...

Good score for $20 in dry times. I see some resin glands on the bud in top pic, looks like it'll do the trick tho. I'd try to stretch it out in bongs hits too during dry season......good luck in your next green quest :peace: :bong:

Well it still looks like some good weed. Around here you could probably call that chronic. People haven't had much good weed here either. I get mine from other sources. Only way to be sure your gonna have chronic only all the time is to grow it.

Looks green, but looks very dry tho.. If I were you I'd bake with it and not toke it... Healthier and hella more potent if done right ;)

Looks really stemmy. But, I always say beggers can't be choosers.

You make the best of what you have ;)

Use it to make oil/hash/cookies or something.

man 4 20 bucks throw that in a couple of flavored blunts and wah-lah! when there is a drought u got to go with it.

haha, it's actually kind of fun having such a fat bag of dope though....

LOL, You called it dope. I don't understand dry times, I can ALWAYS find something around, though you might have to drive 30 or 40 min. Sorry to hear it though bro. I do suggest checking out the cooking section here or going and making honey oil, Take 3-4 grams and you should get an alright amount of oil from that. Urdedpal got a shitload from 2 g's but his buds are crazy so I figure double the ammount should get you a little less than what he came out with.

Around here people always tell me 'man, we got some northern lights' and I always say 'doubtful', and low and behold, they never have real NL. Just schwag. My friend just bought 5 grams of Arizona for 40 bucks. Waste of money to me, but oh well.

fallen said:
Around here people always tell me 'man, we got some northern lights' and I always say 'doubtful', and low and behold, they never have real NL. Just schwag. My friend just bought 5 grams of Arizona for 40 bucks. Waste of money to me, but oh well.

Man, what is up with this Arizona stuff? Lemme guess you, live in the southeast. That's the only place that people seem to have heard about it. Everyone freaks out when someone has Arizona, but upon closer examination and smoking, it just seems like some pretty, overpriced middle-grade to me :(

I live in Missouri.

I don't even think that Arizona is any good, just overpriced like you say.

5 grams for 40 bucks? please. unless it's something hella good.

USMuscle9403 said:
Man, what is up with this Arizona stuff? Lemme guess you, live in the southeast. That's the only place that people seem to have heard about it. Everyone freaks out when someone has Arizona, but upon closer examination and smoking, it just seems like some pretty, overpriced middle-grade to me :(
Becuase that's exactly what Arizona is, more pretty than danky. I'm glad you see past the "smoke-screen", my friend.:allgood:

this looks DISGUSTING, a shame of weed. why would you ever pay one single cent on this crap???????????????????
i would just through that shit away...

this looks DISGUSTING, a shame of weed. why would you ever pay one single cent on this crap???????????????????
i would just through that shit away...

You understand this thread is over 4 years old, right?

Back
Top Bottom