What is the best set up for me?

lupuz

Ok, well I plan on having 3-5 plants, But I don't know how, Money is a factor I was gonna buy a 150w Hps, and only veg for 1 week and start flowering. (clones)

Should I get cfls for this or just the hps?

I was hoping of doing a Sog with only 150w, just for personal use.
Also what should be the size of my grow space, and if open or closed

I live in Chile so my options are very limited, I can get a Flowering hps set up for 50.000 (~100 Bucks) or a mh+hps set up for 70.000 (~140 bucks)
They also sell 60w cfl for 10.000 (~20 bucks)

Yo lupuz if you get a 150 hps you can have a 2x2 grow area with 2 10x20 prop trays if the clones are available you could get a sativa dominant with little side branching and smash as many in there as possible get 10 to 20 grams each one hope that helps.

Yo lupuz if you get a 150 hps you can have a 2x2 grow area with 2 10x20 prop trays if the clones are available you could get a sativa dominant with little side branching and smash as many in there as possible get 10 to 20 grams each one hope that helps.
That sounds sweet and all, but could you explain how it works please.
So i leave the hps hanging open space and put these 10x20 trays underneath with clones flowering? That would give me 10-20 gr ea plant? How many plants fit in ea tray?

I may be completely wrong but you please Explain thank you for your answer looks very interesting I think I might do it:adore:

If it is possible for you to order a cheap grow tent on ebay to enclose your area that would be ideal a 3x3 tent for the cheapest one is like 80 bucks if not you need a area that could be lightproof like a closet or extra room this area would need reflective mylar for the walls. When u get that done you could use 5" pots and stack them close to each other so you could fit 8 in one 10x20" tray put 2 or 3 of those under whatever light you get preferably a hps(i use leds but theyre expensive) and if you get the right strain you could get 10 to 20 grams off each (you can do the math) hope explained it enough if u need more help holla at me bra. :thumb:

If it is possible for you to order a cheap grow tent on ebay to enclose your area that would be ideal a 3x3 tent for the cheapest one is like 80 bucks if not you need a area that could be lightproof like a closet or extra room this area would need reflective mylar for the walls. When u get that done you could use 5" pots and stack them close to each other so you could fit 8 in one 10x20" tray put 2 or 3 of those under whatever light you get preferably a hps(i use leds but theyre expensive) and if you get the right strain you could get 10 to 20 grams off each (you can do the math) hope explained it enough if u need more help holla at me bra. :thumb:
Well Not sure if your very good with Spanish but I can get my stuff from this page:

Armarios para cultivo indoor
(that is the grow closet section)

Germinia - Todos los Productos
(that is all their stock, only 8 pages :/)

Ok well i have this attic thingy, Pentagon shapish, in the middle it is 2 mt at the very edges 1.5 mt (Floor-roof)
I believe it is 2.5mt x 2mt (Floor size)

here is a Sketch i made, i have the window covered now, so it is completely black. My problem is probably the air flow, Now that i will start flowering my LST plant I will open the window a bit and during the day fresh air comes in, then i close it back up. This is a cfl set up.
Anyways, In this room do I put mylar ALL over or just in the space I will grow?
The boxes are tables I have, they're easy to take out BTW.

My G Room by anonymous - Google 3D Warehouse

My spanish is weak but i looked at that site and i cant tell on the grow closet section theres something called Carpindoor 150w sin accesorios that looks alot like a grow tent could you tell me what it says? As far as your grow area if u could get a tent which would make it so much easier you could cover your window a little less and leave it cracked for fresh air elimanating that problem. With mylar its about maximizing the light u have so if u had a small closet lets say 1m x 1m you could line the walls and reflect that light back but u have a2.5m x 2.5m area with 1m x 1m of light lining the walls kind of a waste you feel me?Anyway let me know what that shit says so i can help you lol....

actually looking at your dimensions i dont know if a tent will fit....... maybe you could square off a area with some cardboard even and make a 3x3 foot area then line that area with mylar and get some more light because i hate cfl for main lighting (sorry my opionion)and that setup we talked about.

Thank you very much for all your help, No I will try to do it, Trail and error, if not at first try try again :D :peace::thanks::Namaste:

I would use the 150w HPS with the CFL as side lighting and go with the 3x3 space and use 420fied's 2liter Hempy SOG method and you could get about 25+ in there with about 1-2 inches of space in between or as many as you can fit IMO and grow single colas with no side branching take the clone straight into flowering with no veg because you won't have alot of light penetration so you don't want them to get tall and use jbiz's idea with sectioning off the space and adding something to reflect light back at the plants and keep outside light from getting into it during the dark period. Probablly get you atleast 7grams a plant equal out to over 100g's

Back
Top Bottom