I'm stumped! - Stunted growth?

Greeneye98

Hi everyone I'm worried about my seedling it's 3 wks frm seed and is so small! It's an incredible bulk feminised that I germinated and planted in a solo cup in a mix of soil and perlite that I've used previously and had no problems with.... It grew fine for the first wk lights were 24/0 temp 22 humidity 70-75% light is a 23w cfl until I can get a 400w hps

Then it went pale green and the cotyledons started turning yellow so I transplanted into a 12 litre pot and changed lights to 18/6 and it's growing still but only small leaves....she's had no nutrients as the soil should have enough for now.... Ph is 6.0.... Oh and she's in a spare cupboard 3x3x7 with the door open my windows are open all-day for fresh air

Re: I'm stumped?? Stunted growth!?

791cd34579c9c55d01bd7e46d8151277.jpg
0474cfa6aec53d0f16dbe7ee0add39d5.jpg
this is my girl 3 wks old.... I placed a lighter to show the size

I'd also look at the PH. I had the same problems with my first grow. Using soil, I think the best ph is 6.8. Also the soil being tight along with ph, working together to cause slow growth. Try and fix those two issues and give it few days to recover. I hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think I was running ph at 6.8 in a medium based grow of Peat moss, Vermiculite and Perlite. I has root lock for weeks until I adjusted down the ph. The plants never grew until I did this. That's the only reason I suggested making a ph adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi everyone I'm worried about my seedling it's 3 wks frm seed and is so small! It's an incredible bulk feminised that I germinated and planted in a solo cup in a mix of soil and perlite that I've used previously and had no problems with.... It grew fine for the first wk lights were 24/0 temp 22 humidity 70-75% light is a 23w cfl until I can get a 400w hps

Then it went pale green and the cotyledons started turning yellow so I transplanted into a 12 litre pot and changed lights to 18/6 and it's growing still but only small leaves....she's had no nutrients as the soil should have enough for now.... Ph is 6.0.... Oh and she's in a spare cupboard 3x3x7 with the door open my windows are open all-day for fresh air
soil should be a good buffer for PH unlike peat. Soil isn't gonna care what the PH is. Is that a clay pot? You sure you're watering enough. That soil looks dry.

Back
Top Bottom