I'm sure many have done this - LEDS with HPS

iseckz

:welcome: I figured I'd make my own thread and ask my following questions here instead of thread hijacking lol. Alright I'll get started, so I have a tent. 2'x4'x6' (8 square feet ) currently have 3 plants in there that been vegged for 3 weeks under two low powered ufos (90 watts 45x2w) I received my Marshydro 480 96x5 reflector. Took out the ufo's and things POPPED off with four days of having the new light. Anyways, I switch the lighting schedule to 12/12 Last night :high-five: still don't have a clue if my grow has males or females. (Bag seeds)
Wish me luck for the next two weeks.
Tents tempertures are 74f-75f off 79-80f lights on.
I have tower fan moving the air around & pulling cold air from a 6inch hole on the side of the tent.
I had a 6ish inch filter hooked to a 4inch inline can fan exhuasting the heat to my attic.
So far I think I have ventilation and tempertures control in my tent.
I only fed them ph'd water while veg'd (fox farm trio was in the mail on the way)

My questions.
#1 I plan to eventually add another 480 reflector inside my tent, but I just got married,move into this 4/2 home with my wife, and money is tight at the moment. I do have a 150hps flood light ready to rock. should I add that side by the reflector?? Would I still be close to harvest 200 grams mark?? (Anything over would be a blessing but 200 is my goal!)

#2 anyone be so kind to write up a simple feeding schedule for my next 8-12weeks
I'll be receiving my fox farm trio today. I already have 6 distill water gallons jug waiting to be mixed and prepped.

#3 anyone have experience with led and hps? What am I excepting. Or should I just suck it up and order the reflector by now. I'm trying to save at the moment. Next month or 2nd ill be much much more financial stable and have the freedom to spend.

4# your harvest dry numbers :)

Thank you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom