I'm Swirl!

Swirl

I like to smoke every once in awhile. Mostly joints in bambu paper.

Oh yeah, and I'm a really cool lay back person :)

Welcome Swirl!

This is trulely the greatest comunity of tokers I have ever been a part of - I know you will enjoy your time here at 420!
:roorrip: :rollit: :ganjamon:

Thanks all! Looking to learn more about MJ here's as I didn't know about different strains.

Thanks all! Looking to learn more about MJ here's as I didn't know about different strains.

:smokin: well...you came to the right place!...what's you poison?...indicas, sativas, combinations??? Personally, I like Sativas :yummy: :adore::peace:

LOL, actually I thought I knew about weed but actually, I find out I lack the knowledge and most of the people I know do, I don't know of indicas and sativas, etc.. What are they? I show pictures of how some look to someone and they don't like the look of it lol. Looks good to me.
My first time being high, it hit me in my head big time! And I was laughing so much. It was weed from Atlanta G.A., all the other high I gotten from weed around here haven't hit me as hard in my head as the first time I smoked. I get feelings on my back like water waves when I lay down. Strange...
Anyway, I'm also looking forward to collecting about a $25 of each strain and never smoking it.
I also try Kush at work and it made me very tired. Never again!

LOL, actually I thought I knew about weed but actually, I find out I lack the knowledge and most of the people I know do, I don't know of indicas and sativas, etc.. What are they? I show pictures of how some look to someone and they don't like the look of it lol. Looks good to me.
My first time being high, it hit me in my head big time! And I was laughing so much. It was weed from Atlanta G.A., all the other high I gotten from weed around here haven't hit me as hard in my head as the first time I smoked. I get feelings on my back like water waves when I lay down. Strange...
Anyway, I'm also looking forward to collecting about a $25 of each strain and never smoking it.
I also try Kush at work and it made me very tired. Never again!

Ohh..I see, your very new at all this...look, it's pretty simple to find out everything you want to know about it here..first off, you need surf through this site and figure out what exactly it is you want to accomplish, growing? How to enjoy it better? What strains actually are? what ever you need, it's here. :smokin:

Please let any of the mods here know if you have any trouble finding anything, and we'll do our best to help you...enjoy :grinjoint:

Cool thanks, yeah I'm saving up a investment for growing starting this fall and also want to collect as much information on how to grow certain plants and what's needed. Thanks!

I think your timing is perfect if you want to be ready for fall, You can be taught a lot of really cool stuff from now until then...

I would like to explain to you what Indicas, Sativas and crosses/hybrids are in simple terms.

Indicas are a strain of cannabis or if you prefer, marijuana, that are the ones that really give you that sleepy and hungry feeling, they are really good for medication such as pain relief, sleep aid and hunger management for cancer and AIDS patients...remember that sleepy feeling you didn't like? Well, that's Indica

Sativas are a strain that will give you that really good happy and motivated feeling that is good for day time use..that is the one that most smokers probably prefer...I know I do.

Crosses or Hybrids (either name will do) are a mixture of Indica and Sativa strains that are bread together to give the effects of both strains at the same time...some people like that combination so that they can have the best of both worlds...medication and functionality.

Hope this helps you in your search for knowledge :smokin:

Wow thanks a lot!
I guess Sativas is great for me since I have mood swings. And indicas is great for night time. That's great to know.

Wow thanks a lot!
I guess Sativas is great for me since I have mood swings. And indicas is great for night time. That's great to know.

I kinda figured you would like that...but in all reality, there is soooo! much more to it than that even...like potency factors...I'll give you an example; There is a "pure" Sativa called "Kali Mist" that is what I like to call a "one hit wonder" that is so potent and so energetic that just a very little goes a long way...others do not have so much THC content and are alot easier to function on...I love Kali Mist, but it's kind of one of those things you have to prepare yourself for...if you are a new smoker and not used to that kind of punch, it may scare you to get that tore up on it...the best thing to do is ask the grow guys here what they recommend for your tolerance and personal needs...I'm not really a strain expert or a grow expert, I've just been smoking most of my life and have a pretty good knowledge base from past experience and reading alot about it...There are many moderators and members here that can steer you through the process of how to find everything you are looking to know about our beloved herb.
Just FYI...the reason you didn't like that Kush when you tried it, was because that is a very potent Indica strain and you were not ready for that much potency...you have to build your tolerance level up to be able to handle that kind of potency. :smokin: I promise, the first time you try a mid-range potency Sativa dominant strain, you will absolutely love it...good times!!! :smokin:

Ouch, didn't know these plants can get you so high with only one hit.
I see why its a good thing to know what kinda strain is offer to you for free when offer a smoke with somebody. And yeah I can actually say now I would turn down a free smoke offer lol!

I see why someone would also roll up a small joint and be fine after, rather then needing a huge blunt to get high.
Yep that Kush knock me out with one hit and I didn't even inhale deeply because I didn't know what to expect. When I went back to work people seen me looking really high.
I can see why now how some people really trip after smoking, I never understood why until now.

Wow, I'ma take down notes from now on and show my friends these stuff, they're be suprise.

Ouch, didn't know these plants can get you so high with only one hit.
I see why its a good thing to know what kinda strain is offer to you for free when offer a smoke with somebody. And yeah I can actually say now I would turn down a free smoke offer lol!

I see why someone would also roll up a small joint and be fine after, rather then needing a huge blunt to get high.
Yep that Kush knock me out with one hit and I didn't even inhale deeply because I didn't know what to expect. When I went back to work people seen me looking really high.
I can see why now how some people really trip after smoking, I never understood why until now.

Wow, I'ma take down notes from now on and show my friends these stuff, they're be suprise.

Good, I'm glad you found out what you wanted to know...Once you have done it for a while, you'll be able to handle killer weed, unless you just feel froggy and want to see what it's like again...2nd go around, you might like it better, but I wouldn't suggest doing it and going to work, but hanging with friends is a great opportunity to try that Kush again and just chill out on the couch...believe me, it ain't all that bad in that capacity...very relaxing and great for listening to music or vegging out to the TV...I'd say to try it like that some time...just schedule a time when you have nothing better to do and take it all in...I promise it won't hurt you one bit...you will probably even love it like that. You shouldn't be scared of it...just learn to roll with it.
It really is a wonderful thing...if it wasn't, then no one would do it...and you can believe that everyone here just absolutely loves it...we are fighting so very hard to get it legalized for everyone to enjoy legally. :grinjoint:

:peace:out, Jimbo

My friend smoke that a lot and I couldn't understand how he liked that lol
I was smoking some regular weed before that, that must have had something to do with it.
I would only try something I know of and only after I feel relax before If I was to do it before going to work.
I even turn down haze that one of my co workers offer when we was in georgia at a hotel. I thought it would feel kind of like that kush. That was a perfect time to do it.

Hello and Welcome swirl, i enjoyed reading this thread and kinda re-learning the basics of pot, i saw you mention atlanta a few times, i live just east of the ATL in Gwinnett County. and that kush, im very familiar with her haha, like it was mentioned i smoke it at night and when just chilling out, its some strong weed.

Atlanta looks nice. I was by the airport near lots of big hotels and highways. My cousin lives somewhere in atlanta.

So I guess the type of strain of weed you smoke gives you a certain feel of high depending on your tolerance.
I guess I won't be touching anything that strong again until my tolerance is stronger lol.

Back
Top Bottom