I'm thinking potassium deficit caused by Cal Mag lockout

Scnsty

Growing white widow auto
3rd week into flower
5 gallon fabric pot indoor grow
Black Gold soil
My PH run off is 5.7

So I always go very light with the nutrient I feed her. I'm seeing signs of potassium deficit. My question is, I did use more CAL-MAG last 2 feeding cycle. .
Do you think I could of caused a potassium lock out? And if so I'm thinking of flushing her. Any suggestions

IMG-20210804-WA0004.jpeg

There is an antagonistic relationship between C and Mg and Potash, so it is possible if you got a little too much loaded up in the soil. I don’t do soil except for mother’s and I am generally starving them to death all the time. Maybe attached chart will help some? Someone shared it with me and I refer to it all the time for lockout questions. Good luck - look good otherwise!
1DB5A57A-EB44-4C75-8588-518ADC967A3E.jpeg

Growing white widow auto
3rd week into flower
5 gallon fabric pot indoor grow
Black Gold soil
My PH run off is 5.7

So I always go very light with the nutrient I feed her. I'm seeing signs of potassium deficit. My question is, I did use more CAL-MAG last 2 feeding cycle. .
Do you think I could of caused a potassium lock out? And if so I'm thinking of flushing her. Any suggestions
The simplest solutions are usually the most accurate. I do agree that it looks like a potassium deficiency, but not that it is caused by a lock out. It is caused because for some reason you think you need to feed this fast growing auto lightly, a white widow at that, a known heavy feeder. Flushing is not the answer... more feed is. Stop feeding lightly and watch this beauty get her color back. Stop measuring your runoff pH in soil... that reading is meaningless. Just make sure to pH adjust every fluid that hits your soil to 6.3 pH, and all will be good.

Back
Top Bottom