Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? under 2 600 HPS
Is it Air Cooled? 2 fans in circ mode,and 1 exhaust
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? It has been getting hot, some days 90+
RH of Room/Cabinet? around 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Did a Slurry- was a tad low at 5.6
Any Pests? seen none
How Often are you Watering?every other day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?Using FF-trio and Incredable bulk
Size or Square Footage of Room? 24 sq feet.
One of 3 sibblings- NONE of the others raped like this one, I water with nutes in 1 gal containers and after all amendments are made PH the gallon to 6.7 even though it might seem a tad high never had a problem before, PH meter is a Hannah that I have several of and cross check them and calibrate 2 times per month,the grow has sunset sherbet in it as well and no none of the others look like this, the soil doesnt have a stink to it, I sifted the top layer of soil and no bugs found- even used a jewelers ring- nothing there,they all were innoculated using MYCOS when dropped in the big pots,with me 3 gallon too small- and 5 gallon too big,the 4 fits the room and allows for plenty of growth.Use the FF trio,Open Seseme,Beasty Blooms and Cha Ching- alongside of Incredable bulk when in flower, use cal-mag as well.The grow was doing quite well,and this one turned almost overnight, I pulled it out of the room removed most of the burn, did a slurry but it was a tad low,thought about the possibility of over fert,BUT the way I water I use a little out of each gallon on seperate plants- a quart on the soil of this one,and then comeback after it has soaked in- takes a little time but allows for less runoff and a better soaking.The leaves have a waxy or shiney appearence,and brown spot galore...but just this plant,its already too far into flower, just need to know- any ideas?

050.jpg

047.jpg

That foliage looks pretty chewed up all over leaf veins. Not sure whatcha got but those leaves are bugging me. (Sorry couldn’t resist) Yeah I’d pull that plant and scope every square inch til you can identify source. Aphids hang out on main trunk & stems under foliage wearing great camo, mites like under foliage for egg laying. Snip a few fans and scope leaf underside for eggs, usually 30 to 60X magnification gets you there.

this could be a deficiency of some sort and sure hope I’m wrong for your sake but swear it looks like critters. Plants are like kids in a daycare so be vigilant against cross contamination

also 90 is way too hot for indoors unless you are pumping co2. Need to dial down to 74 to 78 with lights on. Don’t get me wrong you can get to low 80’s but yowza that’s toasty. What’s your light spacing? Set your hygrometers at canopy level if you are 90+ at canopy level indoors then yeah not good.

Sorry for your troubles, welcome to 420!

hopefully more will jump in soon

Use the FF trio,Open Seseme,Beasty Blooms and Cha Ching- alongside of Incredable bulk when in flower
This would explain it if this is all you are using. You have confused the trio of solubles with the actual trio of nutrients, the Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloomz. The stuff you mentioned above is meant to be used as supplements, not the main nutes. You are missing a whole lot of minerals that these plants need if this is all you are giving them.

This would explain it if this is all you are using. You have confused the trio of solubles with the actual trio of nutrients, the Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloomz. The stuff you mentioned above is meant to be used as supplements, not the main nutes. You are missing a whole lot of minerals that these plants need if this is all you are giving them.
I have used the FF for several years, of course I also use Cal-mag, blackstrap mo,and on occasion tigerbloom, grow big,and big bloom, BUT the 3 I mentioned are stand alone (if anything with this hobby can be called that). Next grow Im going to be using Blue Planet hopefully It will do well,I incorporated Incredable Bulk the past 2 grows and it seems to be worthwhile,but as I said Ive used the FF, OS,BB,and CC, with mannnnnny grows.I was just beside myself at the rate of detrioration this plant went through, when you cant see a problem one with the others, heck I have sifted through the dirt bug hunting,done a slurry ( you know I wouldnt have thought Happy Frog to be so low on PH),tried most everything to get it to come aroundits sad when you see the bud sights ready to pack it on and the plant go in reverse so quickly...Especially when all the same ingredients on this one as you have the others...Fingers crossed on the others....

Good luck my friend... please let us know how it goes. Most people who don't follow the FF instructions have many difficulties in their grows. Those solubles are NOT standalone nutrients that can supply everything the plants need in them... there are no macronutrients. Those needed nutrients come in the other products designed to be used along with the solubles... but if it works for you, ok... Good Luck! :peace::love:

Big grain of salt: I don’t grow in dirt, BUT the last time I saw one of my girls do this was in a super hot grow room (93F) and my pH went wonky for a long time. I was close enough to harvest so never had to figure it out, but IMHO it looks like a heat-stress nutrient uptake issue of some sort. It’s just everything is necrotic from tips out. Anyway, good luck and hope you get it figured out. No one likes hearing these girls screaming :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom