Please take a look

mjbuds

Hi guys I do think I know what the problem is but cant hurt to ask. I started using FFOF havnt added any nutes yet as I read I should wait 2 to 3 weeks cause of nutes all ready in it. This Friday will be 2 weeks with out me adding any nutes. Which I think is the problem.

What Strain is it?
Heavy weight Fruit Punch
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Hybrid but mostly Sativa
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
Vegataive
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
Plants are only 16 days from sprout
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
FFOF with 25% perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Solo cup for now
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
T5 4 bulb 216 watts but I do have a 600 watt MH as well but havn't used
Is it Air Cooled?
Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
Room 77 F
RH of Room/Cabinet?
47%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Soil ph I'm sure never checked it water is tap and ph was 6.6 to 6.8
Any Pests?
No
How Often are you Watering?
every 3 to 4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
none yet will be bonticare
Size or Square Footage of Room?

What is the PH of the run off? Are you letting the soil dry out in between watering? Are there drain holes in the bottom of you cups?

Just a couple questions. :peace:

I never checked that I did right from the tap. Should I check that now or can it wait tell next watering?
I just added water yesterday but I wait like 3 days then add water to them and yes holes in bottom for run off

I used age old nutes with FFOF and happy frog a 50/50 mix and used my nutes in low doses about 1 week after my first node showed up and they r great
90323c4d5f3f1e1ec22da29dd7d10355.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using 420

I would check again at you next watering. Wait till the cups are light, and water till you have runoff. Test the run off. If it is between 6.5 and 7 you are fine. If it is off of that, you will want to try to raise or lower accordingly.

The next thing I can tell you is I found FFOF a little hot for some strains when they are young. I burned my Blue Blood babies with it early on. I now mix ffof, perlite and promix bx in a 1 to 1 to 1 ratio. If you think they may have a little nute burn, you could flush now. It will be easier in the small cups rather then pots. If those are 16oz cups, you could put them in the sink and slowly run about a 1/2 gallon of water through them. :peace:

hey guys update I think one my plants has nitrogen toxicity could u look at it for me? Also heres other pic of other plant it seems to be doing good heres a pic of it and close up looks like maybe pre female hairs?
This other pic the bigger plant the one of the close up watering it. This bucket and crate works great lol

3_12_plant_2.jpg

close_up3_12.jpg

plant1_3_12.jpg

how_i_water.jpg

Back
Top Bottom