Ughh whats goin on here?

Kush Killer

What Strain is it? NIRVANA BLACK JACK
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 8 BUT ONLY 1 IS AFFECTED
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? VEG
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2WEEKS
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro?SOIL
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF,40% PERLITE
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1GAL
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400 WATT MH
Is it Air Cooled? YES
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78.2 F
RH of Room/Cabinet?46%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3
Any Pests? NOT THAT IM AWARE OF
How Often are you Watering? WHEN POTS ARE LIGHT, ONCE A WEEK AT THIS PIONT
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? HUMBOLTS OWN (I HAVE COMPLETE LINE OF PRODUCTS), HAVENT REALLY USED ANY NUTES, OTHER THAN SOME ST, SOME DARK ENERGY, SUPER NOVA. ABOUT 1/2 STREGTH OF RECOMMENDED DOSAGE
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2X4

HERES SOME PICS OF THE ISSUE IM HAVING, IT APPEARS ATLEAST TO ME (FIRST GROW) THAT IS A Mg ISSUE?
the tip/s of only a couple sets of leafs have brown/rusty tips..

TOMORROW I WAS GONNA PIC UP SOME EPSOM SALT AND ALSO DO A FLUSH.?? ANYHOW HERES SPOME PICS OF ISSUE. ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

2012-05-17073840.png

2012-05-17073907.png

Re: ughh.. whats goin on here?

22222.jpg
lil better pic, would greeatly appreciate if some one knowledgable would chime in and get me point in the right direction here:peace:

Ive been seeing the same thing, I was thinking to much food on mine not sure but my plants are still growing good, just a few leaves are affected.

yeah only a few leafs are affected on mine as well.. hasnt gotten any worse since yesterday so??? all the other ladies are do lovely!

I think this link will help you decide what is going on with your ladies. PLant Abuse Chart I think its nute burn or light burn, how far is your MH from the plant tops?. Also noticed the temp , a bit on the high end of what she likes. Could be part of the issue. What is your soil temp and ph? Check it shortly after watering and a few hours later. This could be adding to the slow growth. Other than that looking good!:peace::love:

I can't say I've heard of FFOF soil before, but it definately looks like nute burn, see how your leaves are crimping and coming off round as well as burning? Had that with my first 2 grows, so I've been growing organic since ;) If your girls are only 2 weeks old and you're using fresh soil you shouldn't be having any deficiencies. Nor should your girls be needing any feed for a while yet!

I'd say the best solution is just give her plain water for a couple of weeks to allow any nute residue to be washed away. Your girl doesn't look too bad though, she's still leafy and green! At this stage I think the worst that will happen is she'll grow slow for a few days and maybe have a couple of demented leaves, so I shouldn't worry about flushing unless her condition changes dramatically in the next day or so!

-- A quick Google scan on FFOF reveals that a lot of people seem to have problems with burned leaves and have treated it with a little pH Down, while others claim they've had no issues using unmixed 100% FFOF.. The latter are often saying "people feed nutes too early, burn their plants, then blame it on the soil!"

P.S. I understand that you might be uncomfortable taking the advice of a newbie, so if any FORUM VETERANS (sorry for caps, easy attention grab) are reading, maybe they can confirm/disprove what I've said and help you out a little! ;)

^^^ yeah i think next go around ill go 100% organic as well, my very first attempt was a dwc hydro grow, but that was a complete faliure, and so far im loving soil so much better. and today she has not gotten any worse.. think i wait another week MAYBE... two then feed...?

Organic is a nice way to go, and feels very rewarding when your smoke tastes beautiful at the end! The downside of course is that you might not get as big a yield, but it's up to what you wanna go for ;) I've never tried hydro before, probably be a bit too 'scientific' for me with all the super-careful preperations and maintenance Lol Great results can be had with it though.
Glad to hear your girl is still well! You should be fine to start feeding in a week or two - I'd like to play extra safe and say 2 weeks, but its up to you really. Just start low (one fifth normal dose or so) and bump it up bit by bit, she'll soon let you know whether she likes it or not

A mist bottle is a MUST when babes! I personally wouldnt be without Spray and Flourish--many similar products on the market. Its a urea based 'micro-nutrient' that my girls never seem to get enough of!!

Back
Top Bottom