Impact of cheminals fumes near plants?

bennyboy

420 Member
Hi
My wife just had the great idea to use her hair straightener in the room where my grow tent is.
Won't go into details but a product is applied on hair then a flat iron is used to heat that, releasing fumes in the room.
That shit smell like death itself, and my plant just enjoyed a nice 2 hours session, sucking air from the room, at least the carbon filter on the extract helped my wife enjoy an odorless experience, the grow tent working as an air purifier .
It’s in the last week of flowering so full of resin. A quick google search showed that those things release large amount of formaldehyde .
A window was open in the room, but it smelled a lot, so the plant was exposed a lot for sure.
What do you think, should I worry about using this plant ?
i'm only vaping dry herb btw, so i won't make extract of whatever with it.

Thanks

Hi
My wife just had the great idea to use her hair straightener in the room where my grow tent is.
Won't go into details but a product is applied on hair then a flat iron is used to heat that, releasing fumes in the room.
That shit smell like death itself, and my plant just enjoyed a nice 2 hours session, sucking air from the room, at least the carbon filter on the extract helped my wife enjoy an odorless experience, the grow tent working as an air purifier .
It’s in the last week of flowering so full of resin. A quick google search showed that those things release large amount of formaldehyde .
A window was open in the room, but it smelled a lot, so the plant was exposed a lot for sure.
What do you think, should I worry about using this plant ?
i'm only vaping dry herb btw, so i won't make extract of whatever with it.

Thanks

:welcome: to the forum.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom