In memory of my loving husband Richard

vaping

my friend Kimo and i were on this forum alot to try and help Richard as my friend grew mmj for both of them and they had permits. it came to a sad end when we got raided because Kimo grew too many plants. he was just learning, experimenting, to keep the mildew and pests at bay without using chemicals. after the raid, Kimo got depressed and left us last Summer. i miss him like a son but he needed to find a new mission in his life. Richard's health went downhill and he died on Dec. 22. at the age of 65.
the beauty and scent of the marijuana plant reminds me of my loving hubby. although i don't have any here nor have use for it, the plant is a reminder of mellow times with him and those friends who joined him. they are all gone and i am quite alone.
mainwhile i am sticking up for making the enjoyment of vaporizing the essence LEGAL as it should be. at age 74 now, i may or may not see this happen in my lifetime.
wishing for God's blessings and His protection for all you decent people who enjoy this plant and just want to live in peace.

wow, Im very sorry to hear for your loss.. R.I.P. Richard. God bless you!

This made my eyes water, (Sorry I don't know your name).
I've read this post so many times now and have shared it with friends and without sounding corny, it's inspiring.

We are all so sorry for your loss and our thoughts go to your hubby and yourself.
We hope you live the rest of your days in happiness and peace.

R.I.P Richard

vaping, I am touched by your loss and your post. I want you to know that you are not completely alone... I for one will be here for you, on this forum or, even through private message. I know there are others too who will feel the same way!

I hope you don't mind that I sent you a friend request, you don't have to accept if you don't want to be bothered w/it!

Never has a plant touched so many in so many positive ways... I am going to name a plant after your hubby, I hope he won't mind that it's a female... LOL

Back
Top Bottom