In search or a good ph meter.

newbiegrow420

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have been on another site for a few months and saw some people have came here so I decided to try 420 out.

I have some questions because I am finishing up my first soil grow and I am converting to hydroponics/Deep Water Culture for my second grow. The soil went ok just a few probs like fungus gnats and nute burn. I did cfl for that 1 and now I am going for hps for this round. Anyway back to topic.

I want to get a good ph meter for the first round of hydro. I dont want a real expensive 1 but not some cheap piece that will break in a month.
After doing some looking not alot but some and going on Rosemans outlines for a good meter I came across this 1
Waterproof pH meter with Temperature + Auto Calibration
Now it is waterproof with batteries and a 2 year warranty but it is so cheap and its an auto calibration. So I am wondering is this to good to be true or is this a decent meter? Should I wooory about auto calibration? I know some things are just better when you can calibrate it yourself. But this meter looks like a good deal what do you folks think?

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I have been on another site for a few months and saw some people have came here so I decided to try 420 out.

I have some questions because I am finishing up my first soil grow and I am converting to hydroponics/Deep Water Culture for my second grow. The soil went ok just a few probs like fungus gnats and nute burn. I did cfl for that 1 and now I am going for hps for this round. Anyway back to topic.

I want to get a good ph meter for the first round of hydro. I dont want a real expensive 1 but not some cheap piece that will break in a month.
After doing some looking not alot but some and going on Rosemans outlines for a good meter I came across this 1
Waterproof pH meter with Temperature + Auto Calibration
Now it is waterproof with batteries and a 2 year warranty but it is so cheap and its an auto calibration. So I am wondering is this to good to be true or is this a decent meter? Should I wooory about auto calibration? I know some things are just better when you can calibrate it yourself. But this meter looks like a good deal what do you folks think?

That is an awesome price and a great pH meter. Stay away from ebey ones.

Look for one that comes with batteries and calibration solutions or buffers.

Visit the links in my signature and the Deep Water Culture Home thread too, when you can.

peace bro

Milwaukee SM802...yes its pricy but Ive used Hanna already and I think they are junk. The construction on the Milwaukee is bulletproof

Back
Top Bottom