Indica or sativa?

Chronickid87

Hey I'm just wondering what you think the plant is Indica or sativa. Also if it looks healthy, around 1 month old and 18 inches tall.
image26384.jpg
image26381.jpg
image26383.jpg

Just by looks I'm going to wager 80% indica and 20% sativa

She's quite beautiful! Great job!

I would have said the exact opposite judging by the big skinny fan leaves. I wonder what strikes you as Indica?

Looks ok but obviously not nearly perfect. What medium are you in? What nutes? Are you letting it dry out between waterings (you should in veg).

What size pot is that? You could probabaly upcan and flip soon, sativas are known to triple, quadruple or grow even larger during their long stretching long flowering bloom cycle. (guys in our circle are flipping sativas from seed or at just the first 4-5 nodes of small plant in 20-30 gallon pots in hopes to have something controllable 14-17 weeks later)

She has some Sativa in her for sure, I'd like to guess more 60indica/40sativa, but either way it will be a great smoke if you wait out the flowering time

I am far from any expert, I'll be the first to admit. But, This is the reason I chose indica. She is Mataro blue. Mostly indica. And she also has the long skinny leaves. But I chose indica because of her stature.
image26321.jpg
image26300.jpg

I am far from any expert, I'll be the first to admit. But, This is the reason I chose indica. She is Mataro blue. Mostly indica. And she also has the long skinny leaves. But I chose indica because of her stature.

I'm no expert either, but Ill just say that I don't see alot of similarities between your 2 plants other than they are about the same height without much obvious training or topping (so they have a similar stance). Check out the pictures of some classic sativa fan leaves and IMHO you will see a match with those sets OP has in the middle of his canopy (the bigguns).

Your indica leaves have a bit of roundness to them you wont see in a super dominant sativa. I admit your top set of large fan leaves are sativa-ish which can happen just through different grow styles (lighting, dirt, nutes, etc).

1/3 experience
1/3 internet nerd
1/3 conjecture

Back
Top Bottom