Indoor Clones/Vegging Need Help ASAP! Wilting! Droopy!

Caligrown420

Hey 420 Magazine. I've been growing for years now but I sorta took a break for a while but i'm now back in it! I need some advice on how and why my babies are looking this way. I will break down the details below:

Indoor Organic Soil Grow
Started 6/25
400w MH lighting
25 ladies all clones
23 GDP
2 Mountian OG
In very small pots organic soil mix (foxfarm, perlite etc..)
48" x 48" x 72" Grow Tent (mylar linings)
Around 70-75 degrees (have active AC unit running in room)
Oscillating Fan for circulation
Watered them 2 days ago with RO water (reverse osmosis)
Vegging stage have light on 24/0
Have NOT been fed yet (no ferts added since i started them)
Tested PH shows light green so around 6.5-7.0
Fixture distance from top varies from about 12-16 inches

Photos are below, any input/advice will be VERY much appreciated.. :thumb:

Only things i can think of is a nute deficiency (Mg? or sulphur? if so what is solution)or overwatering perhaps since they were looking a little sad when i got the clones and i watered once a day for about 4-5 days straight. I've laid off the watering now though havent watered them for 2 days now. Anyways any help would be much appreciated once again I will keep you all posted on this.

Most are GDP except the ones in the bigger pots which is the OG and the 10 in the eggshell type boxes are white widow I got them and they wilted away the next day, I was going to throw them outdoor but they did not make it so, so far in the tent i have the 23 gdps and 2 Mountain OG, I got rid of those white widows.. i know sad but what can I do? Future reference as to why they were looking that way would help though thanks! :420:

IMG_025120.JPG

IMG_025016.JPG

IMG_024915.JPG

IMG_024823.JPG

IMG_024720.JPG

IMG_024621.JPG

IMG_024523.JPG

IMG_024425.JPG

Looks like a zinc deficiency also they look like they could use a drink or two .

The ac i shouldn't switch on yet because it takes away the humidity in the air while the clones need that humidity to root and to absorb.

If you didnt do it allready i would take it out and clone new ones ...

Good luck and what i just said doesnt make it so ... just my own exp.

Edit vegging on 18/6 would be better , i know from amnesia and silver haze they dont take 24-0 that good .

Looks like a zinc deficiency also they look like they could use a drink or two .

The ac i shouldn't switch on yet because it takes away the humidity in the air while the clones need that humidity to root and to absorb.

If you didnt do it allready i would take it out and clone new ones ...

Good luck and what i just said doesnt make it so ... just my own exp.

Edit vegging on 18/6 would be better , i know from amnesia and silver haze they dont take 24-0 that good .

Thanks for the response! Well it's summer so it gets really hot in that room so I need the ac on atleast on low ? It gets 90-100 degrees out here during the peak of the day. I will be switching to 18/6 to see if it will help. as for cloning new ones you think thats the path i should take? also you said they need a drink or two so are you saying they are underwatered not overwatered? also one more question what to use for zinc deficiency? I would much rather keep these rather then just getting rid of em...

Thank you YardDog. The light is about 12-16 inches from the tops. I havent watered for 2 days ... today being the 3rd i just might hold off until tomorrow. You really think too much light could be an issue? Theres about 25 of them in there sharing that 400 w MH. Maybe ill move the light up a few inches. Thanks all for your help ill keep you all updated, and for any other suggestions/inquiries would be appreciated ! thanks again

No problem, Caligrown! In my opinion that is too close for their size. I would go at least two feet for a week or so. Let them establish some structure. With a 400 in that size tent I wouldn't worry about stretching at all.

Oh-and like Casa said, go to 18/6. Some will argue that but science proves they need a dark period. That's what takes them from the 'rooting' stage to the 'growing' stage.

Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom