Indoor Grow 2010/2011

OK so the plants looked grate yesterday but they exploded over night so I am glade I waited to get pictures tell this afternoon.

First is a nice shot of the top colas on the Bodacious and one of the Cherry AK's
PIC-00941.jpg

Next is the two main colas on the Fucking Incredible, they look like they will be the biggest buds, if the buds grow together properly then they should end up being about the size of my forearm.
PIC-00951.jpg

Here is the UK Cheese, it is looking better and I have started feeding it nutes again and it seems to be liking it, you can also see some nice Cherry AK branches in the shot.
PIC-00961.jpg

Here is a nice shot of the Cheese the Cheery AK and the F.I. you can clearly see the heat damage that happened to the F.I. which is weird since non of the buds were damaged but I have since pushed it as fare away from the light as I could, and it looks like it has grown as much as it ever will so I think I won't be having anymore problems with that.
PIC-00981.jpg

Here is another nice shot, in the middle there is the Bodacious to the right is the second Cheery AK and in the front is the Chem Dawg. I will try and get a shot of the Chem but it has spread it's self out so it is kind of hard to get a clean shot of it.
PIC-00971.jpg

The Afgoo is also going strong but it is hidden under the other plants and seems to be loving it, the bud development is good and it is happy so I don't see any reason to mess with it.

Over all I am happy with the way it is turning out but I can't wait tell it is over and I can start over with my clones they will grow much better and will all be about the same size and I will be using much better nutes then the FF I tried to veg with so it will all workout better.

Ok sorry for not updating lately but I have been hard at work on another project and I have had to put this on the back burner, the girls are looking good and things are getting supper big, they just started to show a nutrient burn so I had to flush and I will hold back on the feedings on the burned ones, the best looking one is hands down the Chem Dawg. I will have a way better update in the next day or two and I am hoping to be able to finish the full journal, if nothing else I will have the dried weight and give pics of the finished meds.

Hi Bulldog3500

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom