Indoor grow thought

Dirtdemon

First off jic this sounds rediculous, the struggle is real over one could say over medicated not me but some would.
Growing indoors we are trying to replicate Mother Nature. When plants are outside the temperature fluctuates lost. I wonder if there would be any benefit in doing the same indoor. Like make the plant stronger.

I thought the idea was to be more consistent and controlled than nature.... I dunno.

Cooler temps at night bring out colors in some strains. There may be other benefits like encouraging tricome production by stressing the plant and making it believe that fall is here.

Higher temps during the day & lower temps at night are fairly easy to replicate indoors. I have been cooling my area at night about 2 hours before lights out. It's in flowering stage too.
Also using a fan to simulate wind is good to help strengthen the plant stalks..also it's just good for having air flow through the plant/buds.
I also turn the plants 1/4 turn or 1/2 turn after so many hours during the day. One reason is so the fan is blowing on it in different ways. The other is just in case the leaves creating shadows down lower. That maybe by turning it theres a chance light might hit an area more often. I know that's a bit of a long stretch but it's just incase.
Also keeping an eye on humidity levels indoors is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom