Growing Indoor Seeds Outside?

greengoblen

Hi everyone! just had a quick question, was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the ability to grow "indoor" seeds outside. Does anyone have personal experience with this? would they react and grow the same way? Thanks yall

I grow indoor seeds outdoors all the time. No issues. I wouldn`t keep them directly in the sunlight at first, so i could get a gauge on how the plant is reacting, after a few weeks the plant should adapt and grow better outdoors than in. I would use more nutes in my soil when growing outside, which for me means i have prepared the soil weeks in advance before i place a plant... What strain are you considering, because most plants can be grown in or out without many issues..

You can grow any seeds indoors or outdoors depending on your climate, i think its a bit of a marketing ploy stating plants should only be indoor or outdoor, most of the time plants are labelled as outdoor because of the size they grow to and not being able to fit in a regular indoor grow eg. sativa's. Its a plant, designed to grow outdoors and has only been brought indoors by people in the last few decades. I have grown many indoor strains outdoors and most of the time turn out bigger and better out there but as i said, all comes down to climate, i only stick to indoor growing now due to pests and mold.

i actually have some sterling haze seeds on there way in right now. Made a rookie mistake and didnt read everything after seeing what i wanted out of the strain, down lower it said it was for "indoors"

Back
Top Bottom