EDzMEDz420

Hello everyone,this is my first post.I read an article submitted by the DEA.FBI,CIA,and the district attorneys office regarding the QUALITY of cannabis that has been seized over the past 5 years from dispenseys,farms,greenhouses ,small home gardens,and indoor gardens,Our government classifies OUTDOOR cannabis 2 to 3xs more expensive then indoor.Thay have found that the medical benefits from outdoor organic cannabis completely outclasses indoor cannabis,thay priced OUTDOOR cannabis at 750$ and indoor cannabis at 350$ for the same amount?The market has been reversed to promote indoor growing because you can grow all year round,allowing a person to make a living,the fact is nothing can compete with the sun and mother nature's negative ions,the best light bulbs in the planet will grow amazing cannabis, the question is how healthy is it for your mind,body, and soul ?The artical was from California 2015,I'm from California,,if anybody would know such statistics,It would be California..you would think,what do you guys think,some of this was just my opinion, but the rest are facts from the artical,..Happy Growing..

Hows it going EDzMEDz420 you bring up a good point,i grow for my sister I'm legal to grow for her i can honestly say for me its cheaper to grow out door and the buds are more fluffy week but still good nice and healthy smoke,Canada weather sucks lol so i grow indoor all the time now safe and sound i use a 1000w light and the bud are tight strong and big harvest indoor is way more paying for hydro water and more but still i can get some fat grows I'm growing zombie kush from ripper seeds have a look its 6 weeks 4 more weeks to go
IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG

Very nice,sorry about the weather,i fooled around with led lights and autoflowers,worked great,used coco coir,i never grew a full plant,or clone indoors,I'm all outdoor.although outdoor is cheaper as far as lights, but for me I use only alkaline water,canna terra coco coir,guano,worm castings,ect,,10 to 15 gal geo pots,I'm just trying to grow the healthiest cannabis on the planet,I'm a weird believer in the sacred chakra that only organic cannabis could unlock whithin each person,i grow for the long lost natives who were breeding thousands of year's before thay were all exposed off for their cannabis genetics,o.k.enough crazy talk,let's talk about my line this year.....drum roll please..1.wakford1.0 reefermans.2.tangie ghost train, little chief collabs.3.so g kush,4.amnesia haze,5,somango,6,lavender,7,kushadelic,8,somari,9,nycdiesel,10,somantra,11,sogouda,soma sacred seeds,12,og#18,,13,(og kush greatfull dead concert cut?)reserve privada.14,alien og,15.xlll louis og,cali connection.16,holy grail kush,DNA genetics,,17.Dr greenthumbs em dog,from Humboldt seeds.18.northern light haze#5.sensi seeds,19.east coast cookies,cannosouer genetics.and the 20.true og,from elemental seeds,that line cost me 490$ bucks,with a 15 % discount code,,,I'm still in mourning or grieving, my true og did not make it.I believe the cube may have had a dry pocket in it,or my impaitants of contstantly moving It after It popped to check on it,my first casualty in 5 year's,not bad I guess,all my seeds came from single seed centre.I still have a 100% germ rate,that true og was my fault.it hatched,i just killed it .All my seeds are FEMALE.only the best genetics at EDzMEDz.photos comming soon,i have some last year's pics,I'll post those later..HAPPY GROWING.

sounds nice keep up the good work pics will be nice, Don't worry about your weird believer in the sacred chakra that only organic cannabis could unlock whithin each person i think the same with the power of CBD hitting the CB2 respiter only cannabis unlock

Both have its advantages. Outdoors yields imho a much stronger and healthier yield than an Indoor grow, but both effective. The reports from the DEA or FBI are naturally biased in nature simply because Big Pharma and Tobacco still control Govt with its vast sums of money...

The natives grew the healthiest outdoor organic cannabis on the planet,i would think the dea,and fbi,would say the opposite, and promote indoor grows,to keep the ORGANIC cannabis away from people, keeping them smoking chemically dominated indoor cannabis full of radiation,,possibly causing more health problems,sending them to the doctor more ,opposed to organic cannabis,even the feds can't lie about the benefits of outdoor organic cannabis,some say that the sun,negative ions from mother nature could enhance and change certain genetics, compounds and elements in cannabis,good insects,rain,a natural breeze are the only things that could truly unlock the full potential of the sacred cannabis plant,ps.along with organic nutes, and the best water.I've never used tap water on a plant,ever,,why cheat yourself,all that effort,time,money,now is not the time to cut corners with the most important substance to grow.water.clean water is better then the best nutes and tap water combined.only because tap water toxicity levels are off the charts and unpredictable,,don't risk your plants hoping the city cleaned the water properly..HAPPY GROWING..

Overhead cost for indoor.If I'm on my beach,looking for sea shells,and dig 3 inches in the sand to find some shells,
Then the next hole I dig is 5 inches,and find the exact same shell,,do I have the right to over charge you 3xs the amount for the same shell,,because I had to dig 2 extra inches??that's obserd, to punish outdoor growers for being smart...HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom