Indoor - Outdoor Plant

jeanzblue

I started a "found" seed from Bruce Banner #3...yes, just one seed! It germinated on Jan 14, 2016 and was planted in a very small pot of Miracle-Gro Natures Care organic potting mix. It's first two weeks were spent under CFS about 15 hours on, inside the house, bought a 2' grow light and mounted it in an old metal cabinet, transplanted to a gallon ceramic pot, where it spent its next two weeks under 24 hour light on. Then our beautiful desert started warming up, so I have been taking advantage of natural light during the day and grow light all night. I will keep doing this, and training an 8 cola manifold, until the plant is sturdy enough to just leave outside, at which point I will place it in its permanent spot to receive filtered sunlight under a grape harbor. I just purchased some Bio-Fish 7-7-2 by Down-To-Earth products and sprinkled a bit on top of the soil, don't want to disturb roots, so ended up making a Sun "tea" with 3 heaping tablespoons in a gallon jug of water, now I can just use it when I flush the soil to replace fresh nutrients.
I am really enjoying this little plant, next this old broad is gonna learn how to clone ;)

Hey girl I know what you mean!!! I too am, shall we say, mature..... and while it may take longer, this old bitch is also learning new things! My first plants, bag seeds from a friend, turned out to be one male and one female. Tortured the poor things but it was a hell of a learning experience.

Now I have real seeds (thank you CropKingSeeds!) and a great amount of knowledge from the learned people on this site. I am now cloning tomato plants and a catnip plant!! I am so looking forward to the summer!!!

Back
Top Bottom