Indoor & outdoor

Mcox420

Hi I know that you are to never take a plant that you grow indoors outside cause it might get spider mites. But I just built a greenhouse. So can I take them from inside my house to my greenhouse?

Also should mention no I am not using grow tent inside my house. No room that why im asking if it safe to move my indoor plants to a greenhouse. Don’t want my house to stink.

Hi I know that you are to never take a plant that you grow indoors outside cause it might get spider mites. But I just built a greenhouse. So can I take them from inside my house to my greenhouse?
I have always read it the other way around. They recommend that a plant being grown outside not be brought inside because it might bring in Spider Mites or Powdery Mildew.

Taking it to your greenhouse should not be any problem. As long as it is the end of winter and going into spring where you live everything should be OK.

Ah !

This may require some period of adjustment also known as hardening off :thumb:

Oh sizzle, I need to make peeps think about stuff...

Ok it is in doors & not in a grow tent so more than likely on window ledge or some thing !

Hardening of is difference of temperature from indoors to out doors & a green house this could prove stressful for a plant.

Another thing is time zone ?

I'm not totally sure who or where would want to start growing a plant at this time of year ?

Ah !

This may require some period of adjustment also known as hardening off :thumb:

Oh sizzle, I need to make peeps think about stuff...

Ok it is in doors & not in a grow tent so more than likely on window ledge or some thing !

Hardening of is difference of temperature from indoors to out doors & a green house this could prove stressful for a plant.

Another thing is time zone ?

I'm not totally sure who or where would want to start growing a plant at this time of year ?
I think it's starting to stink because it's coming into flower now
Agree with hardening off for at least a week or so

Back
Top Bottom