Input Appreciated

Dayrunner

I suffer from chronic and severe pain, I take some meds. with minimal help, but I think that MMJ would give me much more relief from the pain. My problem is that I still need to show the meds. in my system and not the MMJ. Is there anything available that could do that? Thanks for the help.

Re: Input Appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Bro. We are from about the same time era. I was a Marine from the post vietnam war era. Wish I could say more but Big Brother is always out there. Where I'm from we are all still evil criminals.

does anyone know if the saliva drug test can show how much opiates is in your system or just that it is. the saliva test says its not very reliable for marijuana as its only capable of detecting usage in less than a 24 hr span.

quote from wikopedia
2—3 days in blood, up to 2 weeks in blood of heavy users[7] However, it depends on whether actual THC or THC metabolites are being tested for, the latter having a much longer detection time than the former. THC (marijuana) may only be detectable in saliva/oral fluid for 2—6 hours in most cases

i just had a saliva test and waiting for results as i hadnt smoked for 4 days but i prob hadnt taken the amount of opiates i am prescribed but did take them the morning of test.

idk how great it wrks, but whenevr im testd here on the eastside.. we use flush to get the mj out the system.. guess yu should jus clean out the bud after your treatment then pop a flushy then take the med, hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom