I hate jail but

NIXON NIXON

As I`ve been to many of our countrys better jails, I can`t help but wonder what may or may not happen the next time I may visit.Once while locked up, my pain meds provided by my wife,oxys,msir,ambien,ect.were used without any problems. If I`m a mmj. cardholder,legal to medicate by state law, Can I demand my mj while in jail?

Re: I hate jail but,

There are variables but in some states you can. You just need the doctors authorization. The meds are given to the infirmary and are then given to you on a daily basis.

lol...sounds like you need a new gf/wife/partner (whatever way you swing, I don't care) or learn to cook, if I can learn to cook anyone can! Although, making myself cook when nobody else is around is hard...it sucks cooking for one person. Luckily my gf loves to cook and makes some mouth-watering dishes so I just have to supply her with the groceries haha

As I`ve been to many of our countrys better jails, I can`t help but wonder what may or may not happen the next time I may visit.Once while locked up, my pain meds provided by my wife,oxys,msir,ambien,ect.were used without any problems. If I`m a mmj. cardholder,legal to medicate by state law, Can I demand my mj while in jail?

Most states do not allow smoking in their jails so even if you were able to win the medicinal part of your argument then you would have to figure out how to get a jail administrator to allow your consumption of drugs in their facility .

Sounds like you need to do whatever you can to stay out of jail.:bong:

Hell I'm on an ankle monitor and am having the fight of my life. Here in the county I live in they harass MMJ patients DAILY. I have a motion into the court to be allowed to medicate and the judge won't even rule on the matter. They KNOW it's against the law to hassle me at all and they don't care. And who's the TERRORISTS. If you complain about the government anymore you are a terrorist so what the hell does that make them? I have a ton of evidence against them and, because of no money, can't get an attorney to sue them. So no thanks to the jail idea.

Well im on probation n i have to go see my p.o every month.... So im wondering if i qualify for a mmj card wut are da chances dat my p.o and judge will find out??? And if they do am i violating my probation.??

yes man fight for you're rights to security of person, you have the right to be medicated if you physically need it no matter the circumstances..

Back
Top Bottom