I never was a smoker, but MMJ saved my life!

gprippers

I was severly injured on two occasions in my life and have required over 37 reconstructive surgeries to my jaw bones/joints, neck and facial bones. The injury will keep me having "tune up" surgeries the rest of my life and I hope to live a long healthy life (im 42 in may).

One of the biggest issues with all of this is that I dont sleep at all as of course when we sleep we are on our faces and jaws. I wake up litterally every 45 minutes to an hour at most and I end up in excrucitating pain through out the night. Ive never been a big smoker at all although quite a few of my buddies range from die hard tokers to part time smokers. A few of my friends kept hammering on me to try bud for pain and i did and it worked. BUT.......I dont like the uber head high that i get along with easing the pain and i dont like putting smoke into my lungs even a vaporiser. I tried ingesting it and........HOLLY MOLLY does it work!! I can finally get the rest I was lacking and it was going to kill me if some thing didnt change. I was wore out all the time and MMJ helps me to sleep and sleep well!!!!!
YEEEE HAWWW!

Im still experimenting on dosage and types of strains etc, but its fantastic. The numb body high is GREAT and of course there is still a head high that i dont dig, but at least i can sleep!!!!!

If anybody out there has a specific strain and dosage that i can ingest for day time use for pain, I would be for ever greatful. Im also trying to dial it in so that im not "ZONKED" the next day as i have woke up 4-5 hours into my sleep to find that i was TOTALLY ZONKED and thought that i was retarded for life!!! LOL!! After giggles and reasurance from my loving wife, I mellowed out on being too high and went back to sleep.

As i said, im still trying to find a daytime strain and dosage and dial in the night time dosage as well so any hints, ideas or working theories that you folks could pass along would be appreciated.

I FEEL LIKE GETTING IN THE FACES OF THE IDJUTS WHO OPPOSE MEDICAL MJ AND TELLING THEM HOW RIDICULOUSLY STUPID THEY ARE AND THAT MMJ WORKS AND IS TRULY AND LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody needs anybody to go to congress or where ever to tell my story, I would be more than happy to pay forward what has been given to me.....my life back! Im still going thru some issues with surgeries and all, but MMJ has given me back my sleep and rest and it helps me so much with the pain that my meds are cut waaaayyyyy back from where they were.

Didnt mean to get too wordy and ramblin but, there it is....MMJ is a life saver!!:surf::thanks::yummy::yahoo:

I

I was an ex-smoker of cigarettes (still am) who ended up going to Cuba on vacation. There I tried a Cuban cigar. It took me about 2 years to get them out of my system so I was wary, like you, about smoking anything. I used to use a puffer. Now I can sing longer and louder with higher and lower ranges. I have not used a puffer since I started smoking my medicine. I enjoy eating my medicine as well. My sleep was a little longer than yours gp, but over time, you never get enough and you are a walking zombie. Welcome back to the land of the living.

There I tried a Cuban cigar. It took me about 2 years to get them out of my system so I was wary, like you, about smoking anything.

Do you mean you tried a cigar in cuba and then continued to smoke cigars for two years? Or are you really saying you smoked a cigar and cuba and the tar, nicotine and what not took 2 years to get out of your system???

I would tend to think you meant the former, not the latter...

You are correct about the it taking 2 years to get back off tobacco. I was just pointing out how easy it is to get hooked again.

I agree! I am currently on my third attempt to quit smoking cigarettes.

ahh mmj saves another, for the high that your looking for, that would most suit you, is probably the weaker, low THC buds, or just the same as using less of the strong stuff.
finding a strain and amount that works for you is hard, and like me it might take years, to find the perfect one, but you just cant be too afraid of going through a high you dont like, and one draw back of marijuana in general, is the white widow at one dispensary could be slightly different than the white widow at another. hell even different sections of the plant could cause different effects.

Congratulations my friend I too was an ex smoker who has been on pain meds after serious injuries only to find out like yourself the amazing benefits of Medical Chronic.
I am a true believer as the pain meds I do not take tell the story.
Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom