Interveinal chlorosis on the top half of plants

fair enough i will try to add more line breaks so it is easier to read, just never liked pressing the space bar a million times lol. I will likely wait and do a bit more research before i make a decision, Its just the super cheap wattage of the floodlights being relatively the right spectrum why they are so enticing to try lol but fire hazard concerns are obviously by far the largest drawback. One other light one of the full spec quantum boards on aliexpress is only like $30-$40 CAD free shipping and pulls 110 watts from the wall that claims to have samsung chips and i think it had a meanwell driver too but not 100% on that. I didnt know that alot of the sponsors have discount codes for 420 members though ive only seen one so far that was for a very expensive light but i will take a look if any are running and compare the best price to quality to watts for all the options before i make a decission. Im still not exactly sure about ppfd and umols and what they mean so i should prolly learn to understand that fully aswell instead of guessing on those haha.
weird i added line spaces there and it just removed them when i posted?

It has been a while since my last update on here lol.

My plants in the 4x2 tent still have been having some issues, I recently discovered borg 2 spot mites on them so i have been spraying them with diy insecticide soap and essential oils and trying to nuke them and a acid rain type spray. I was spraying to much and had both switches on the light trying to get ready for flower before i discovered the few mites. I have slightly burnt the leaves but since then i have reduced the amount of spraying, turned the light back to just veg, and upped the ph of the "acid rain" to 4-5 then rinsing it all off with tap water after.

They seem to be recovering from the spraying and i believe i have killed the mites for now but the plants still have a yellowish hue. I am continuing spraying for atleast another week so we will see. This is the longest veg i think i have ever had lol.

Also a update on the light for the clones, I recently won a parfactworks HB1500 on a giveaway on here. Thank you again to the sponsors for having these giveaways. It is a 150w with the 301 samsung diodes. I have not received the light yet but it is suppose to be here in the next couple days. This is the light.
Screenshot_20211014-111034_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20211014-111041_Firefox.jpg

here is a update on the 4x2, the mite problem seems to be rid of for now as i haven't seen any live ones in weeks, however my mom has just took a bunch of her outdoor plants and trees inside for winter so i am definitely worried they might track back to my plants on my clothes or wind again. Should i keep spraying a couple more times just incase?

I think i am finally going to switch them over to bud soon hopefully as they are back to a somewhat acceptable health for all the things considered. I am thinking i am just going to turn the veg light off and only bloom switch on this time so i dont burn them with the lights again.

Also a bunch of branches seem to have fallen over and the majority of the leaves have died off since it wasnt getting light so would you cut off all those branches before bud or just the dead leaves or just leave them as it is so much it could take hours? Here are some pics (sorry for some of the blue pics lol)
20211025_002510.jpg
20211025_002733.jpg
20211025_002806.jpg
20211025_002810.jpg
and here are the branches that fell over from water weight of so much previous mite spraying and died off mostly.
20211025_010634.jpg

Should i keep spraying a couple more times just incase?
I wouldn't spray yet as it may take a while for bugs to find their way in. Wait a week and then do a couple more.
would you cut off all those branches before bud or just the dead leaves or just leave them as it is so much it could take hours?
I would absolutely thin that out before you flip. No complaining about how long it will take either! It took me 90 minutes just to take the fans off the Chiquita Banana before I even started the harvest. :laugh:

I wouldn't spray yet as it may take a while for bugs to find their way in. Wait a week and then do a couple more.

I would absolutely thin that out before you flip. No complaining about how long it will take either! It took me 90 minutes just to take the fans off the Chiquita Banana before I even started the harvest. :laugh:
sounds good, I will spray them all again in a week for a couple more rounds then.

Alright haha i will remove all the dead material and also thin a bunch of the lower leaves tomorrow too.

Yeah i think i saw that chiquita banana on your grow journal, looked like some killer herb! I don't have as much of a issue with the work taking time after or during harvest as i do during veg, much prefer seeing a ton of buds over just a ton of leaves but i will get er done with minimal complaints lol.

Here are the final results for this grow. I didnt have a ph meter the whole bud cycle and i finally got rid of the mites 2 weeks into 12/12. I was also able to remove the window screens and just run the light on "bud" mode without the "veg" light for 12/12 so they didn't have much light stress. The camera is also not very good in the low light so any part that looks dark is actually dark purple.
Screenshot_20220125-001552_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001948_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001958_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001606_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001627_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001634_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001647_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001800_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001825_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-001903_Gallery.jpg

The final pile of buds was about 3ftx3ft after a wet trim and i also smoked about a half ounce of sample buds before so i think it will be a decent sized harvest for like 260 true watts of mostly red light.
Screenshot_20220125-001932_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-002010_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-002704_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220125-002431_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom