Introduction

Stinky Finger35

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I just joined the site. I am an old head that lives in Oklahoma where they just legalized for medical purposes. I am in the process of getting a commercial license and will be building a 24x40x10 commercial grow facility to start. I am building it with clean room principals and utilizing six sigma training I have had through Johnson and Johnson to develop a somewhat small but efficient grow facility. I am designing it myself so far and reading a ton. Any of you veterans that want to give some I'm out im all ears.

Hello everyone,

I just joined the site. I am an old head that lives in Oklahoma where they just legalized for medical purposes. I am in the process of getting a commercial license and will be building a 24x40x10 commercial grow facility to start. I am building it with clean room principals and utilizing six sigma training I have had through Johnson and Johnson to develop a somewhat small but efficient grow facility. I am designing it myself so far and reading a ton. Any of you veterans that want to give some I'm out im all ears.
Very good Stinky, and great to meet you! I am actually looking for someone just like you to partner up with here in Missouri as we also gear up to going legal for medical. Good luck in your endeavor and thanks for joining the best Cannabis resource on the planet!

Back
Top Bottom