Is Georgia finally going to catch on? We'll see?

420 Warrior

Ok, so I was at a decal shop here in Georgia recently and this van was in there and I couldn't believe my eyes :whoa: because anything Cannabis related is such taboo here in the bible belt.

I have been looking for this energy drink on the shelves ever since but have yet to see any, although I have HIGH hopes that it will be available in every store soon.

I know this stuff most likely doesn't actually have any Cannabis in it, but at least it's good to see something even remotely related here in GA, even if only by name, so that's a step in the right direction...RIGHT?

Anyway, how sexy is this van? I'd love to drive it around for sure, can you imagine the looks and conversations it would stir up? The only thing sexier would be a whole tractor trailer done up like this!!!
I want this company to hire me as a driver for sure! :thumb:

037166.jpg
034179.jpg

I actually believe Georgia will be the first Deep South state to legalize.

I certainly do hope so, that would be a huge shot in the arm for all out federal legalization which is our ultimate goal.

Honesty I believe it will be south Carolina, Alabama or Louisiana to be one of the first southern states as they are already a little more lax on Cannabis, while Georgia still has a more militant approach towards it, but we'll see.

If we could just find some common ground with the bible thumpers then we would be in a much better position but until that happens we are just beating a dead horse I'm afraid.

Anyway, how sexy is this van? I'd love to drive it around for sure, can you imagine the looks and conversations it would stir up? The only thing sexier would be a whole tractor trailer done up like this!!!
I want this company to hire me as a driver for sure! :thumb:
It's sexiest thing that I ever saw!!! :cheer:

Wow! Nice! Anyone else saw it? :)

Well, I had a co-worker with me that saw it too, but I haven't seen it or any other ones like it out on the road since I saw this one. This one had just been "wrapped" and was sitting in the decal shop.

It has a Georgia tag that says "Peach County" which is located near Macon in Fort Valley, GA so what I need to do is find out where this company is located and maybe apply with them. I really want to drive that van around bad! After all, I am a truck driver by profession anyway so...Who knows, maybe?
:idea:

While I think it is great that people in Georgia are starting to open up to having the conversation of MJ. I am not sure if the gal on the back is the best choice to get Bible thumpers on board. I think a little less cleavage, and a little less sex appeal would have made a greater impact. I would think that if your trying to open up more conversations with the bible thumping communities you would have better success with a picture of a good looking husband and wife having a picnic, with that energy drink on the table. Something more conservative.
I know sex sells but if I want to have a serious discussion with someone I know is a bible thumper, the last thing I am going to start the conversation with is "hey check out the cleavage on that hottie".

While I think it is great that people in Georgia are starting to open up to having the conversation of MJ. I am not sure if the gal on the back is the best choice to get Bible thumpers on board. I think a little less cleavage, and a little less sex appeal would have made a greater impact. I would think that if your trying to open up more conversations with the bible thumping communities you would have better success with a picture of a good looking husband and wife having a picnic, with that energy drink on the table. Something more conservative.
I know sex sells but if I want to have a serious discussion with someone I know is a bible thumper, the last thing I am going to start the conversation with is "hey check out the cleavage on that hottie".

Um, yea...Not really brother, Georgia isn't all like that at all, we're not just all about "Bible Thumping" down here, we're actually more about partying and playing hard, way more than people like to think. Being born and raised here, I can say with undying certainty that sex sells here just as much as it does anywhere else in the world and the girls here are just as sexy as they are anywhere else as well, maybe even more so, depending on where you live. Being a truck driver, I've been everywhere in this country and I'll put GA girls on the top of the list of states with absolutely beautiful women for certain sure brother...no doubt!...Please, no one get me wrong though, there are beautiful women everywhere I have ever been, so don't take offense guys, ok?

We do however have our share of "Bible Thumpers" too but they are actually becoming a dying breed as the youth of this state is not as hard lined about it as they're parent's and grand parent's were. I'd think it's a little presumptuous to think the Southern states are nothing but hard core Bible Thumpers though, even though our politicians would have you believe we are all like that...We're really not.

No offense brother, I still have mad respect but this is one subject to where I am certainly an authority, it's more about stubbornness and people set in their ways than old time religion here, but times they are a changing here my friend, especially when you actually talk to people about Cannabis, they're certainly interested and getting more and more open here, take my word for it, I see it everyday. My friend and brother sent me a 420 Magazine T-shirt that I wear out all the time and you ought to see how people's faces light up when they realize what it says, I just eat that shit up with a spoon and I always press the flesh and invite them to come here and be with us, each and every time, that's why I wanted that shirt to begin with, I JUST LOVE THAT, it makes my day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom