Is it Cannabis?

PoS5, what were you doing trekking around southern Asia? That sounds like a good story to keep us occupied while waiting for the mystery volunteer to identify itself.

Cool. We're all in agreement that it's not cannabis. I think we should have a contest! I'll put up two feminized White Widow auto seeds to the first person who correctly identifies the mystery plant. And for every wrong guess you have to send me one seed of cannabis of your choice. Deal? LOL.

Haha! Sounds like a fun plan!
Should I be the judge here then!? Haha
Peace

PoS5, what were you doing trekking around southern Asia? That sounds like a good story to keep us occupied while waiting for the mystery volunteer to identify itself.

Went to Grahan (Do Google it) , a remote village in Northern India famous for its 'Malana Super Cream' hash.
The valley was beautiful. And got to see those beautiful females growing all natural underneath abundant sunlight. Met fellow growers, took an early 5am stroll through the field with one of my friends who accompanied me.
Interestingly all of them had different pungy fruity smell to them. Got the seeds around that time.

Peace

I cheated and asked google.. lol! Guess that didnt work out.

Haha! I guess lot of seed deals are going to happen over the post.
Just a thought, should I transfer it to a smaller balcony pot or let things be like this!?
Peace

But what if the transplant kills it? Then we'd all have to go through the rest of our lives wondering what the hell it was! :)

But what if the transplant kills it? Then we'd all have to go through the rest of our lives wondering what the hell it was! :)

Haha! Better to be this way then. I think the cannabis next to the weird one might feel lonely then!.
Peace

good one!

Well, is it?
Get that seed ready.

I was guessing from the little mystery plant..not sure about seeds.

Good luck participants

Man this is a tough one... that's either gotta be Giant Ragweed... Box elder... or some Alien kush .

Hello all! Hope the guesses would get stronger and better now!
Pretty leafy the weird fella has grown! Notice how leaves are still in a confused state if this is any strain of cannabis!

Into its 3 week now! Let's see!

Pour in with your wonderful guesses and let's see what this mysterious lad is!?

Peace
420-magazine-mobile1436268103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1480985087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom