Is it Cannabis?

google cannabaceae, 99% sure it is one of those pictured or something very similar. So now that we know hops and dope

are very closely related, who is going to graft hops stalks onto dope root stalks??? There are articles on

how to do it. So do I get the free dope seeds or what????
That would be bad ass. I looked it up and it looks like beer hops...canna hops would be the shit.

it sure looks a lot more likes its cousins than it does its parents. Old saying, mamas baby papas maybe. Of course

there is the old trick of that particular seed got mixed in with the rest some where along the way. The only way to be sure is

to let it flower, fruit and seed. At that time lots of people on this forum could do a taxonomic evaluation. Pretty sure even a couple

could tell you the genus of the particular plant and possibly the species with only the mature seed to look at.

Guess my thinking is it never was a cannabis seed...this is all new to me from the seed to the bowl. Well, I'm an OLD SCHOOL coming back and things have changed beyond my comprehension. But I'm learning so much from 420. Hopefully I will eventually learn how to use a forum
You and me both! I keep making a sticky and I'm not sure how in the heck I keep doing that. This is a two part lesson for me..growing AND using a forum

Jake, good eye. for sure it ain't dope until that fucker grows out. We can bitch & moan all day, have to grow that

one to maturity or it don't count.
I'm for letting it grow for a positive ID. BTW Sumac Seeds are just about the same size and shape as herb seeds. One could easily get by you if you're not looking closely.

@Saibot

[h=2]Re: Is it Cannabis?[/h]

Cool. We're all in agreement that it's not cannabis. I think we should have a contest! I'll put up two feminized White Widow auto seeds to the first person who correctly identifies the mystery plant. And for every wrong guess you have to send me one seed of cannabis of your choice. Deal? LOL.​

Well hell. I finally make it back to the forums in my original incarnation and find that this thread is dead. Did anybody ever guess right? And don't a few of you owe me a seed? LMAO. Still curious what the hell you brought back from SE Asia, Po5S. Did you ever figure it out?

Rider509/Saibot

Back
Top Bottom