Is it nute burn if it only affects 2 stems?

Ok the only other thing is maybe when you did water that side of the pot has cooked the roots leading to that branch, its been baked in the hot sun you mention , its also a big plant i wonder how the root ball is doing, the pots look like they are not full ? id top up or set the fabric pot on top of another filled with new soil , ( see if the roots come through and into the next pot ) , ( try filling the pot to the neck first though ) :goodluck:

This particular pot is not totally full. I ran out of soil to fill it all the way so it's about 4 gallons of soil instead of 5. All of my plants are from cuttings and this plant is a cutting from a cutting. This is kind of an extra plant that I never intended to grow. But it's done really well and has looked pretty good considering until I spotted these burned looking leaves. It happened fast as well. I check this plants very thoroughly everyday and this happened within the last 4 days or so.

Could be just needs more soil. Plants grown outdoors grow bigger they need a lot more water so could even be not enough watering.... looks dry-ish looking at the ground.

Water more...
I have been watering every other day. I drench the plant on watering day to significant run-off and then feel the weight of the pot. When it feels light, I water again and that has been working out to every other day at this point. The pot still feels a little heavy on the next day after watering but do you feel I should go to everyday watering on this plant? I feed nutes every other watering.

I dont let my pots go dry. I've been watering every day my container plant outdoors is in a 50 gal container and is 12 feet tall. The in the ground plants I've been watering and feeding every other day. They look like shit most of them due to very dry conditions here.

I dont let my pots go dry. I've been watering every day my container plant outdoors is in a 50 gal container and is 12 feet tall. The in the ground plants I've been watering and feeding every other day. They look like shit most of them due to very dry conditions here.

I don’t think it gets over dry or completely dry within 2 days. The pot still feels pretty heavy the day after watering and just light enough the next day to need water but I could try watering everyday and see what happens. If I did that would I still feed nutes every other watering which would be every other day or should I stay with the nute schedule of approx 2X per week?

This plant probably does dry out more than the others because it is in less soil. I have let it get too dry a couple of times when I found the plant drooped but that has been rare.

she may be a tad root bound , fill the pot to the neck ,water , then do nice watering routines , i dont believe in letting plants go bone dry either, i pluck more bad leaves off when i do . THB

It's kind of interesting that this clone was a cutting from a cutting so smaller than the others and it is in the less amount of soil but it grew bigger than the others! I will try to get more soil tomorrow and see if that stops what ever this is. BTW, it doesn't look like it's progressing. I have some bats that fly around that area of my yard at night that perch under my porch. Could it be something from the bats? Bat piss?

It could be , its not always watering, deficiency or ph , that was my point at the start , sometimes its something completely different so rule that out before changing things if they have been going well this far , some people can make you screw up even more , theres no one on this forum that grows 100% perfect plants 100% of the time , and no one does the exact same grow either ( every one tweaks something at some stage ) ,

I have an outdoor plant that is in flower and it has been growing good but I just noticed what looks like nute burn. But it’s only on 2 stems. Is that possible or does nute burn have to affect the whole plant? If so, what else could this be?
being outside could be a few things environmental issues -if it was nute burn would affect more of the plant

being outside could be a few things environmental issues -if it was nute burn would affect more of the plant

That’s what I thought. The whole plant would show burnt leaf tips. I still don’t know what caused this but it hasn’t progressed and it isn’t happening anywhere else on this plant or my other plants. I guess I will never know what it is.

Yes I do but he's a little dog and these leaf burns are way too high for him to have reached with his little stream if he had peed on it.
Russet and broad mites attack new growth on a plant. Most growers think it something other than.
For peace of mind, I'd scope it with 100x scope just to be on the safe side

Back
Top Bottom