Vegetative
Indoor
Soil
Smart Pot
Janeco light mix atami
180W with cfl lights
Between 71,6/82,4F
I have two fans in the cabinet one out and one in
I’m watering almost every 3 days with no nutes for now.

I had some problems earlier with some nute burn because of some high PH but with your help I surpassed it! Ahah

Here’s the nute burn:

So I stopped giving it nutes when I transplanted it to the new soil which says it as enough nutes to feed my plant for 3 weeks, so by now I only give it water.

The problem now is that I don’t know if it is getting light burn, I already moved it further away from the light source.

Here’s some pics, you can see the curled leaves on top.

Hope someone can help!

Purple Bud auto white label
75% indica
1plant
Vegetative
Indoor
Soil
Smart Pot
Janeco light mix atami
180W with cfl lights
Between 71,6/82,4F
I have two fans in the cabinet one out and one in
I’m watering almost every 3 days with no nutes for now.

I had some problems earlier with some nute burn because of some high PH but with your help I surpassed it! Ahah

Here’s the nute burn:

So I stopped giving it nutes when I transplanted it to the new soil which says it as enough nutes to feed my plant for 3 weeks, so by now I only give it water.

The problem now is that I don’t know if it is getting light burn, I already moved it further away from the light source.

Here’s some pics, you can see the curled leaves on top.

Hope someone can help!
it could be heat thats the problem. See what they are like in a few days. You should never feed a plant if its medium already contains some nutrients

The 3rd and 4th picture look like they are getting nitrogen toxicity, i would just feed plain water for a few weeks because getting an N overdose this early is a right nightmare, one of my current grows all 4 had this due to overfeeding and not understanding BioBizz nutrients.

The 3rd and 4th picture look like they are getting nitrogen toxicity, i would just feed plain water for a few weeks because getting an N overdose this early is a right nightmare, one of my current grows all 4 had this due to overfeeding and not understanding BioBizz nutrients.
Yeah I am not giving it any nutes now, only gave it once when it got the nute burn, so I don’t think it is nute overdose related

Back
Top Bottom