Is it ok to fool Mother Nature?

maggiesdad

420 Member
I've been growing autos under led in a 30x30x60 inch tent for 3 years. Last spring I started 2 autos, Kandy Kush and another auto, but I accidently planter a photo Afgan Kush instead. I didn't realize the mistake until Kandy started to show lady parts, and the other just kept growing and getting bigger. Around June, I harvested the Kandy Kush, and I put the other one (realizing what seed was missing) outside, thinking oh well you are in your own!
They grew under a Mars Hydro II 700 watt 20 hours on and 4 hours off, so I gradually got her used to full Tennessee sun, and soon I noticed lady parts showing in late June, and by August she was ripe, and I got 12 oz of top shelf bud! I'm gonna try that trick again this year! It's nice to harvest before the eye in the sky goes out looking!

I've been growing autos under led in a 30x30x60 inch tent for 3 years. Last spring I started 2 autos, Kandy Kush and another auto, but I accidently planter a photo Afgan Kush instead. I didn't realize the mistake until Kandy started to show lady parts, and the other just kept growing and getting bigger. Around June, I harvested the Kandy Kush, and I put the other one (realizing what seed was missing) outside, thinking oh well you are in your own!
They grew under a Mars Hydro II 700 watt 20 hours on and 4 hours off, so I gradually got her used to full Tennessee sun, and soon I noticed lady parts showing in late June, and by August she was ripe, and I got 12 oz of top shelf bud! I'm gonna try that trick again this year! It's nice to harvest before the eye in the sky goes out looking!
I'm not a technical type, I don't know why my snowy deck pic came upa

Attachments

• 20180814_190118.jpg
    20180814_190118.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom