Is it ok to put whole tent into flower?

loads of folk run both photos and autos 12 / 12 from the start. the photos definitely will be smaller but it keeps everyone much closer together. used to be done for faster grows.

edit : should mention it used to be pretty common in sog.

loads of folk run both photos and autos 12 / 12 from the start. the photos definitely will be smaller but it keeps everyone much closer together. used to be done for faster grows.
Yeah, good old-fashioned SOG from seed - nobody seems to do SOG any more so I am going to with my next grow, mother is ready and waiting

You couldn’t tell the difference between my photos n my autos last run
7B20780D-FAB8-42F8-80BB-070CDED95DF2.jpeg
autos in the front photos i the back what I’ve seen autos 1212 didn’t skip a beat !!!

9040979A-2871-4906-9BE7-53FE22FA0649.jpeg

Here’s what I’m not understanding, why did the photo go into flower if you haven’t flipped the lights? Are you sure it’s a photo? 60 days veg is not out of the realm of possibilities for an auto.
That's actually a good question. The seed from the weed I was getting is home grown from my friend he doesn't grow autos only photos usually all outdoor.... maybe a possibility of a mixed up a seed in his grow :hmmmm: idk... But from my first grow journal you can see I ended up with 100+- seeds from his grow and I germinated all of them cuz I wasn't sure what they would do.

Back
Top Bottom