Is it time to switch or wait another 5 days?

fourthree

Good day to one and all out there in 420 world, another fine sunny day here... today i pose a question of whether to wait another 5 days(day43) or just switch to 12/12 tomorrow(day39) 20191026_121547.jpg20191026_121450.jpg20191026_121445.jpg... seeing a lot of growth and thick and dense foliage (i cut out heaps the other day....you cant even tell lol) am thinking of just taking a few more big shade leaves to let light down then just letting go for a week under flower and see how the performance goes, i firgure if its there now its a good thing plenty of energy to push into flower growth... but maybe in a week ill need to trim a bit more out after seeing results.... because, after reading other threads and also as recommended to me, about remembering how much space i have left to grow with, so i thought i'd just put it to the panel out there and see what you all think. so yeh, trimming at all or thinning, or just let it all grow as is for now and go with switch tomorrow, to go a little further i have included a pic of grow space and the aesthetics of it all, is it time???
fourthree... :thumb:

ooops....hah...ummmm.....ok will make a note to self to place pictures after post not in the middle lol sozz.
anyway im sure youll get the gist ha ha.....

Very nice looking plant!

I'm inexperienced in indoor growing so I won't make a solid suggestion but I think you could flip it and it would grow a monster..

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of defoliation but more of a fan of delarfing the inside nodes..
hey growqs thanks for dropping in, can you tell me a little more about deleafing the inside nodes, where and why, just curious as to growth outcomes with your method. has it been benificial to you ?

hey growqs thanks for dropping in, can you tell me a little more about deleafing the inside nodes, where and why, just curious as to growth outcomes with your method. has it been benificial to you ?

What I did on my outdoor plants was to destroy the node points inside the bush of the plant that end up only producing little larf buds, and taking lots of clones from in there too removing little branch offshoots, so the plant doesn't waste energy trying to grow all of those little larf buds and inside shoots that wouldn't ever amount to anything, but leaving the fan leaves intact...

I want to keep most of my leaves because I see them as a nutrient buffer and nutrient bank that the plant can suck on to keep the tops healthy if anything with my soil isn't keeping up with demand, and at the end of flower when the plant gives it's all to reproduce like half dead salmon swimming upstream to spawn and die, and buy me some time to correct any possible deficiencies that show on the bigger lower leaves first, so I want to keep them around..

But disclaimer: I don't really know jack-all, that is just my noob thoughts..

Very nice looking plant!

I'm inexperienced in indoor growing so I won't make a solid suggestion but I think you could flip it and it would grow a monster..

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of defoliation but more of a fan of delarfing the inside nodes..
Hey growQs
You were right have a look at my latest thread, i posted on buds and pics has become quite a monster but I think th8ngs are going well, what do you think? Peace out....
Fourthree

Back
Top Bottom