Switch to flower?

Twisteril420

420 Member
Currently I’m running 18/6 about 5 weeks
And I can’t figure out when it’s the time to switch and they looking kind of short , and another question how much the plants will grow after I switch? Will they grow taller or when you switch to flower it’s “focusing” on the buds and I get a small plant

37945AE0-63B5-41D5-A215-73A1AC152423.jpeg

F7C12080-58F1-4BD0-80D7-82294CB79358.jpeg

Currently I’m running 18/6 about 5 weeks
And I can’t figure out when it’s the time to switch and they looking kind of short , and another question how much the plants will grow after I switch? Will they grow taller or when you switch to flower it’s “focusing” on the buds and I get a small plant

37945AE0-63B5-41D5-A215-73A1AC152423.jpeg

F7C12080-58F1-4BD0-80D7-82294CB79358.jpeg
Hey @Twisteril420 great garden. :thumb:
I like to fill my pots with roots before flipping.
Big roots = big fruits.
General rule of thumb your ladies will double in size once you flip to flower.
Then you need room for your lights.
So you have bushy indicas there and a trellis so you will be able to fill the tent sideways before hitting the light.
Depending on your requirements you could fill the net a bit more before flipping, that would be my choice.
Just be mindful of the height limits.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey great group of plants ya got....they look nice. So for when to flower.... If you have autos they will do so when they are ready "automatic"... And for photos thats up to you...how big do you want them. And for when switching to flower they will stretch and widen at the same time, getting to about double in size...this period last about two weeks give or take.... I underestimate this step Everytime and end of having to move lights to max height lol so just a heads up. Hope that was of some help good luck.

and do you have a journal started yet?

Hey great group of plants ya got....they look nice. So for when to flower.... If you have autos they will do so when they are ready "automatic"... And for photos thats up to you...how big do you want them. And for when switching to flower they will stretch and widen at the same time, getting to about double in size...this period last about two weeks give or take.... I underestimate this step Everytime and end of having to move lights to max height lol so just a heads up. Hope that was of some help good luck.

I never thought to ask if they were autos. :rofl:
I just assumed, good thinking Hap. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I never thought to ask if they were autos. :rofl:
I just assumed, good thinking Hap. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Before I hit send your message appeared above lol
But that's why it's good to have multiple views :high-five:

Hey , thanks for the info , and no journals yet.. maybe next run ‍

Hey @Twisteril420 great garden. :thumb:
I like to fill my pots with roots before flipping.
Big roots = big fruits.
General rule of thumb your ladies will double in size once you flip to flower.
Then you need room for your lights.
So you have bushy indicas there and a trellis so you will be able to fill the tent sideways before hitting the light.
Depending on your requirements you could fill the net a bit more before flipping, that would be my choice.
Just be mindful of the height limits.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom