Is Miracle grow ok for marijuana?

I've had really good luck with Miracid. 1 tablespoon per gallon. It is loaded with micronutrients that are sorely lacking in most soils and potting soils. If you have a yellowing problem, this will green them right up within 2 weeks.
I used it on my first grow and the plants always did wonderful. Then the last 2 years I've used the expensive nutes and continually had nute and production problems. Adding Miracid has made my latest grows excellent.

I would use fox farm ocean forest before i would use miracle gro and that isn't saying much.
I've tried FFOF and it worked very well for me, as has their lines of nutes.

I think the general consensus amongst growers is that FF makes excellent products.

The link from Hyroglyph is more of a comparison of chemical -vs- organic nutes. I think one of the big problems with much of the MG line is that they cast a wide net, as to try to be as generic as possible, which leads to NPK ratios and strengths that may not be optimum for our purposes.

Some say they chemical nutes like MG can change the taste. Maybe so. I've never used any MG nutes, except for the starter nutes that's already in MG Canadian Sphagnum and MJ seems to like that just fine.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom