Is my auto beginning to flower?

@Daniel420 what was your questioning behind if i was running a true 1000w? Tbh i dont know how many watts im running. Will a true 1000w light produce a larger plant? I mean that is the main goal after all. Is my light underperforming?

Do what i did find you one of those old street lights for hardly nothing and convert it over to 110. They arent the newest technology and they are not energy efficient at all. They are loud as hell and produces a lot of heat. Definitely not made for a tent

I would say if you lived in the southern part of the U.S and i mean all the way due south. Id be willing to part with one of the several i have. My dad works for the city

You can get a kick-arse led light for very little money, the same money you're throwing away in electricity costs. I doubt it would take very long for a good led to pay for itself in both better spectrum for your plants and in efficiency of electric use. (not to mention wayyyyy less heat)
I get it if you have no choice, but long run those are going to cost you more.

Just winging it for the time being. When it becomes 100% legal im going to go all in and get some good equipment for indoors LED included

Initial startup i was on a budget shit still on a budget with the price of things these days. I didnt want to drop a bunch of money and i didnt know if i could even grow a good plant with some decent yields

i hope this girls flowering cycle isnt as long as its vegging was. The second pick was taken on april 9th. Almost 2 1/2 months im guessing thats a long veg cycle for an auto.

70ACF6F2-D1DA-4C68-91A5-3DEDBF34D2D6.jpeg

B8DC90D1-3C4C-4799-9098-5F8E153A3395.jpeg

That will work! I do urge you to at least start saving for some LED lights, your electricity saving will be noticeable.
i hope this girls flowering cycle isnt as long as its vegging was. The second pick was taken on april 9th. Almost 2 1/2 months im guessing thats a long veg cycle for an auto.

70ACF6F2-D1DA-4C68-91A5-3DEDBF34D2D6.jpeg

B8DC90D1-3C4C-4799-9098-5F8E153A3395.jpeg
That is a long time for an auto but it’s in. flower mode now, unfortunately the flowering time will about the same length, give or take a week or two.

That will work! I do urge you to at least start saving for some LED lights, your electricity saving will be noticeable.

That is a long time for an auto but it’s in. flower mode now, unfortunately the flowering time will about the same length, give or take a week or two.

That the mh i was using for clones, seedlings and vegging if i have some smaller plants

44C19445-88CE-4E2F-BCFE-2CA4A91FE51B.jpeg

708504E9-1C97-47F3-B36B-80B0A6F94821.jpeg

Growing is teaching me to be patient.

@Phytoplankton when growing in organic soil when it comes to flowering how do
You tell when the girls are hungry and soil is about depleted of nutrients? Im trying to be as proactive as i can be. I just dont know what to look for in my plant yet to determine what she is lacking. As from the photos i posted is their any obvious deficiency that i may be overlooking or just cant see because of untrained eyes

You should be adding organic nutes at the rate the manufacturer recommends. In flower, you can reduce the amount of N some (don't eliminate it!!!) and up the P & K, but again, go by what the nutes say to use for the stage they're in. They look a tiny bit needy for N right now, the light colored veins in the leaves is my only clue, but it could be the photo. Overall, what I see looks pretty darn good! A picture of the whole plant or at least more of the leaves would help. Different deficiencies present themselves in different ways, some deficiencies start at the bottom leaves and work up, others start at the top, and yet others seem to affect the whole plant at once. Normally it has to do with whether the deficient element is mobile or immobile. But hopefully, since it's an organic grow you won' have those problems.

You should be adding organic nutes at the rate the manufacturer recommends. In flower, you can reduce the amount of N some (don't eliminate it!!!) and up the P & K, but again, go by what the nutes say to use for the stage they're in. They look a tiny bit needy for N right now, the light colored veins in the leaves is my only clue, but it could be the photo. Overall, what I see looks pretty darn good! A picture of the whole plant or at least more of the leaves would help. Different deficiencies present themselves in different ways, some deficiencies start at the bottom leaves and work up, others start at the top, and yet others seem to affect the whole plant at once. Normally it has to do with whether the deficient element is mobile or immobile. But hopefully, since it's an organic grow you won' have those problems.
Awesome thanks for the info. Some of the shit i read is so scientific like fukkk im just a dumb fabricator i live by the KISS method keep it simple stupid. I appreciate you putting in layman terms for me. Ill take some better photos and shoot them
over your way and have a look see. Thanks in advance, slim

Back
Top Bottom