Is my auto beginning to flower?

tablelegslim

Is she about to flower maybe someone can help me out. I just noticed the white hairs starting to show

39EBF87F-6618-4FBA-A304-83A5CEF21A22.jpeg

43F58C7E-A3D1-49A7-95B2-E47FD334874A.jpeg

E9D44115-89A8-403C-AEED-3694C0097319.jpeg

It sprouted middle of april up seems like it had a fairly long vegging period or my impatience was kicking in. I have another question i have a few more seeds of that particular strain i know they will be different phenotypes but will the vegging time be around the same time. I may try another method of training on the next ones depending on the final yield

D69CCE2C-60D6-495E-B1EB-95ED80C6C46E.jpeg

67A61750-6B32-4AE8-BB9C-9F82EEA353DB.jpeg

I concur. :cheer:one thing I did learn a couple of grows ago I had 1 unknown genetics plant that from seeding it looked more like pistils than it did new growth. I thought I had a 3 IN tall flowering plant. I actually thought I had a freak plant and almost threw it out

I had thought that about this plant as well the new growth looked almost like pistils. I had to ask on here and someone commented new growth. I was in question at first because it had already been vegging for almost 2 months i was getting anxious and impatient. I have to say this is by far the best forum i have been a part of. the people on here are always willing to share their knowledge with the new younger growers and beginners.

I concur. :cheer:one thing I did learn a couple of grows ago I had 1 unknown genetics plant that from seeding it looked more like pistils than it did new growth. I thought I had a 3 IN tall flowering plant. I actually thought I had a freak plant and almost threw it out
Do you think i should do some defoliation on her? Its a pretty bushy plant and i was reading its not good to do it when they are vegging.

no, leave them for right now. they need their leaves to make buds you can remove leaves that are blocking light and as they bud but I would recommend let them get into full flower you should be getting a stretch real soon if you havent already

ok so the combo of old eyes, reading glasses & iPad suck but I’m not sure it’s in flower, looks like node calyxes showing 2 hairs - indicating she’s sexually mature

8 weeks is long time and yup seeds get crossed all the time so it might be a fauto (faux auto) suspect you will need to bump lights hours down to 12 dark each nite to trigger flower.

to sum it up - think your auto might be a photoperiod. I’ve been wrong plenty before a few more close up pics of her tallest tops might help determine what’s up

nice plant, looks amazing!

Defol is almost a personal choice. As noted on this thread some say don’t do it they are needed for bud site formation. I don’t believe that. I strip my girls like pole dancers. It gets more light to the inside of the plant…. I also do it during veg….. So I think it’s just personal preference….. :circle-of-love:

D532ADAA-BC11-43E6-ACBD-16B8D5CD3B5E.jpeg

Nice grow. Is that all autos? Sure doesnt look like it bothered them to much. I have a photo plant i been doing some leaf defoliation on. Only leaves i removed from the auto are some damaged ones thrips got to.

ok so the combo of old eyes, reading glasses & iPad suck but I’m not sure it’s in flower, looks like node calyxes showing 2 hairs - indicating she’s sexually mature

8 weeks is long time and yup seeds get crossed all the time so it might be a fauto (faux auto) suspect you will need to bump lights hours down to 12 dark each nite to trigger flower.

to sum it up - think your auto might be a photoperiod. I’ve been wrong plenty before a few more close up pics of her tallest tops might help determine what’s up

nice plant, looks amazing!
Thanks. im still green and have a lot to learn. This site helps tremendously. its nice to have a place to come for help and advice

nice plant, looks amazing

A1E1C232-44C6-4041-8062-11D9CEE60DCD.jpeg

B3830E5B-F6CB-4096-9F23-77A0052E8ABD.jpeg

1F90D39E-ECC3-468A-B7BA-1549FABCE8D6.jpeg

06FF229B-AE16-4D06-8547-9B517101B7D3.jpeg

013 Put your old eyes on those pics and let me know of you need some better ones. I can bring it outside if i have to put her in the yard to get more natural light. Lord knows we have plenty down here. Its scorching

I'll throw my hat in too, and agree with @013 I don't see anything to indicate flowering has started, but I can see at least one pistil in the pics you provided so it is at least partially fem (I say that cuz it could still go herm, no way to see that yet)

Idk much about autos, but I would presume that they start flowering after they reach maturity. That means if you don't see obvious signs of flowering in the next week or so (stretching, lots more pistils), you have yourself a photo and will need to reduce light hours to get it to flower.

Back
Top Bottom