Is there a doctor in the house?

Deftera420

I began by thinking I hade over fed my girls on the first water but as I read more and more and see other pictures, I'm starting to think it might be TMV, I do handle tobacco as I use it in my joints so there is the possibility of infection. Could anybody with experience tell me if it possible that these symtoms could be attributed to anything else, any thing but TMV is what I'd like hear but I can handle the truth lol...

Threw me off with the name change. Lol. People are going to want a little bit more info to help make a judgement. Give them atleast the medium and feeding schedule.

At risk of being proven wrong I'll try to ease your mind. I've been thinking they should be getting hungry soon. They still look good and healthy, deep breath. Haha :thumb:

You’re not going to spread Tobacco Mosaic Virus from commercial tobacco. I see some irregular growth, but not mosaicism.

Occam’s razor suggests that it’s probably a light or nutrient issue causing the slight yellowing and irregular growth.
I hope you're right bro, I went ahead and transplanted into 15L final pots, it's all mix soil so I won't add any nutrients just yet, see how it goes. Thank you for the quick reply and reassurance bud.

Back
Top Bottom