Is this a deficiency?

dawook4420

Hey everyone! I have 2 Northern Lights photo in FFHF, 10 gallon air pots. I just flipped to 12/12 five days ago, but a few days before I flipped I started noticing that some leaves were turning sickly. From what I can tell looking at charts online, I think it's a deficiency of some sort but I'm not sure. I also see some of the leaf tips turning yellow/white which would indicate nute burn, instead, but I really don't think that's the case.

I feed with the GO Box at half dosage in 1 ½ gallons of water per plant every 4th day, and I feed 2 out of every 3 waterings. Earlier in veg, though, I was adding molasses every third watering (no nutes) and my plants looked to be getting burnt. So I stopped using molasses altogether and skipped the next 2 feedings, giving only water instead. I've been back to my regular nute schedule for 2 weeks now, again, only half strength. Then this condition popped up on one of the plants. Now a week or so later, it seems to be spreading to the other.

My next watering is supposed to be no nutes. After that I'm supposed to start giving them the flowering nutes instead (according to the GO feed chart). So if this is a deficiency, should I skip the straight water and just continue giving nutes? And should I up the nutes to full strength? Or am I mistaken and this is a different illness altogether? They're under a 1000W LED, btw, although the actual draw is 350 or thereabouts.

Thanks all! :passitleft:
20170629_201635.jpg
20170629_201321.jpg
20170629_194501.jpg

Having the same problem. Flushed a day ago and waiting till dry enough to give some cal mag in water. Hoping it does the trick. Subbed in

I tried that general organics go box on some super silver kush I was running full dosage from the beginning with a ph of 6.8 and ppm of 750 to 825 and never suffered any nute burn for the price go box is a start for 50 bucks but most supplements blow them out of the water I watered with nutes every watering from like 14 days old to 3 weeks before harvest

Back
Top Bottom