Is this a female? Help please

Wahweed

This pic is 6 week old bagseed gorwing under only 8 w for about 4 weeks and is now under just a 24 watt cool daylight bulb untill i get my high out put cfl on sat.. ive noticed on this plant however 4 of these green type hair things. Theyhave been there for a week, no foilage development or anything, just wondering although they went 12/12 for about 2 weeks, then switched back to 24/7 coz im a real rookie, if this could be a sign of hope?
Sean_WAh_125.jpg

if you have been switching your lights you may have a hermie on your hand. you want to put it under 12/12 and just leave it there. in about a month you will really be able to tell what you have. you may have stressed it into having both sex flowers. do you have a grow journal going with your grow?? you will be able to get more detailed help by doing that!! good luck man and keep it green!!

I Started a journal on here but had no reply and lost faith.. Ill start another, after today is exactly 6weeks since surface.
In relation to the Hermi comment, i believe the plant i got them from was a hermie its self. I bought like 1g of bud, it was real shit and i found 18 seeds in that 1g pretty puch..reakon that indicates a hermie mother?

These days if you're getting seeds in your bud it was either:
A) Outside and pollinated by accident or naturally. The seeds might be okay
B) Hermie plant that got so sexualy frustrated it grew balls and fucked it's self. Seed probably not good
C) Next to a hermie plant so hermie father. Probably not good either

I don't fuck around with bag seeds. If you're going to go through all the trouble of growing bud it's worth doing right. Start with good genetics from a seed bank. That way you know you are getting top shelf genetics and you can pick a strain perfect for your needs, tastes, and growing conditions.

As for your plant unless you have an auto flower it won't show sex until you change to a flowering light cycle as others have said (12 on / 12 off) If you're on 18+ hours a day it will stay in veg indefinitely. Also, just because the seeds may have come from some hermie type sitations doesn't mean the plants that grow from them will also be hermie. However there is a good chance that the bud won't be very good. At least not compared to know strains. Genetics are a lot of trial and error and mostly error so some single generation random pollination is likely to suck. Then again there is that 1 in a million that's really good. There are a few good strains with hermie mother or father but I don't recall off hand.

Fair call, Although thjis sat i will be ordering some fem W.W but im glad im just "Fucking" around with bagseed, coz this is my trail and error grow, the more i can fuck up and fix with this the less ill fuck up next grow and grow decent, potent "Known" Strains.

Helpfull though ouldbe heaps apreciated if you could follow my journal your expertice would profit me a whole deal

Back
Top Bottom