Is this a good soil alternative for indoor? Coco peat 60% coir 40%, perlite 20%

Ok I just watered as they were showing signs of needing water, plus prob says dry +.
I watered about 400ml each, ph the water, beneficial bacteria, seasol(seaweed fertilizer) and Dr repair... Interesting combination o hope it works lol, soil temperature is way down from last week when was 27 C now 23 C so now hopefully dryed out and some medication hopefully ok. Tomorrow night I'll remove the saucers and let them dry out fast a possible then hopefully no more sign's in the leaves in relation to root rot, I'll just keep repeating this for another 4-5 weeks then pull the pin, hopefully get something out of it, good for my sleep and back, great for my wife with stage 4 cancer... Finger crossed

IMG_20240411_003855.jpg

Anyone know how long a 400w hps GE bulb will last running on super loom, it seemed last time when I used a bulb that was about halfway through it live the super loom setting seem to go good for about 2 weeks then slowly fading it seemed in photos I took of the bulb, yeh crude way of checking lol I need a lux metre I guess, I take this photo today as o switched it up, I'll take another in a few weeks and see if it's noticeably different.

IMG_20240411_003849.jpg

Anyone know how long a 400w hps GE bulb will last running on super loom, it seemed last time when I used a bulb that was about halfway through it live the super loom setting seem to go good for about 2 weeks then slowly fading it seemed in photos I took of the bulb, yeh crude way of checking lol I need a lux metre I guess, I take this photo today as o switched it up, I'll take another in a few weeks and see if it's noticeably different.

IMG_20240411_003849.jpg
Haven't used hps in so long I can't remember how long they last. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I think 20,000 hours but I'm wondering how harsh this setting is on the bulbs life, I really have only used this setting with older bulbs so far.

Ok today we looking ok not bad.. soil testing dry already even though litt water in bottom of saucer, great I wait a couple days checking as we go before next water

IMG_20240411_214941.jpg

Hi dose anyone know if this has PGR in it I bought for growing in Coco but never thought about the PGR at the time🤔 I hate PGR destroys plants

These are great nutrients containing everything you need .
As far as I know they do Not contain any growth regulators.
What I would use with it though is a kelp or seaweed product.
Everything looks good so far.
Have a good weekend. :ciao:

:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The gold looks good.
It'll go well with the Canna nutrients.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just a question, I transplanted the clones into potting mix about 3 weeks ago, around a week ago I took them out and washed them off trying to remove all the potting mix ( this is after I had that realisation about using it) then replanted into Coco, now there looks ok but... Shoul I cut off there roots and re clone them with a new root system with no possible contamination, or just leave them go, I'm paranoid about any cross contamination now lol

Just a question, I transplanted the clones into potting mix about 3 weeks ago, around a week ago I took them out and washed them off trying to remove all the potting mix ( this is after I had that realisation about using it) then replanted into Coco, now there looks ok but... Shoul I cut off there roots and re clone them with a new root system with no possible contamination, or just leave them go, I'm paranoid about any cross contamination now lol

IMG_20240414_010950.jpg

Any time I have access to the roots I cover them with DYNOMYCO, great inoculant. :thumb:
It there was a contamination you would see something wrong by now.
Don't frett they are all doing well.
Do you have anything for root health?
Roots Exclerator Gold , Superthrive? Something to help the roots if your concerned.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Any time I have access to the roots I cover them with DYNOMYCO, great inoculant. :thumb:
It there was a contamination you would see something wrong by now.
Don't frett they are all doing well.
Do you have anything for root health?
Roots Exclerator Gold , Superthrive? Something to help the roots if your concerned.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Great.. Good to hear, yes I have this rock supercharge it's like the base nute for rock range, I've got about 4.5 litres lol, I assume I can use along with canna AB as an additional nute, and maybe the resonator as it's the PK boost, Ive seen 2 canna additives similar to those that go with there AB, just pondering, definitely use the seasol gold.

Screenshot_20240414-040915.png

Great.. Good to hear, yes I have this rock supercharge it's like the base nute for rock range, I've got about 4.5 litres lol, I assume I can use along with canna AB as an additional nute, and maybe the resonator as it's the PK boost, Ive seen 2 canna additives similar to those that go with there AB, just pondering, definitely use the seasol gold.

Right now there getting rock nutes eg grow, nitro, supercharge, and beneficial bacteria and seasol

The big ones look ok, time for another small water today as the prob says dry +

IMG_20240414_010743.jpg
I fed them 400 ml, pH low water as is at 8.5, rock nutes, bloom, resonator, supercharge, Dr repair by Cyco, seasol seaweed fertilizer, beneficial bacteria, potant mix seems ok after the first lot, I've seen worse reactions I think it's salvaged but I won't speak to soon 😂😎

I'd use it by itself once a week after feed, give everyone a drink.

I fed them 400 ml, pH low water as is at 8.5, rock nutes, bloom, resonator, supercharge, Dr repair by Cyco, seasol seaweed fertilizer, beneficial bacteria, potant mix seems ok after the first lot, I've seen worse reactions I think it's salvaged but I won't speak to soon 😂😎
Coco right?
Calmag in your feed water first every time.
Feed full strength nutrients every day to run off at 5.8 ph exactly.
No plain water.
Never let it dry. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom