Is this a good soil alternative for indoor? Coco peat 60% coir 40%, perlite 20%

Is this led light bleaching or what just started since I put it on, it says 600 mm high but I can only get to 550 without removing hps, looks like I'll have to take it out, I didn't think it would do that

IMG_20240419_223223.jpg

IMG_20240419_223226.jpg

IMG_20240419_223229.jpg

IMG_20240419_223602.jpg

At 700 just incase but should I run full strength or halfway
IMG_20240419_232023.jpg
At this stage I'd have my lights working at 100%.
Especially if you turned of the hps. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ok this old gro is f... I ripped it out with 🤬🤯
Now starting again,😜😂🤯🤬
So this Coco gro I have limited resources now😞
So what I've got is normal pots, do I use 3 or 5l plastic pots.
I put some clay balls in bottom then Coco.
Now
Questions
1 what about underneath, I've got larger saucers that can hold a bit of run off?
2How long do you let it sit there before tipping off the excess?
3 keep wet I'm mean wet all the time yeh, water once a day? Run off tip off ect
4 can I make up a 25 l drum of cal maged water, then just nute it in smaller bottle ect then pH it? As I've had bad experiences with pre-made nutes, gos off I assume the sunlight.. keep in dark I guess but it's had to pH 2 L lot at a time ect how is the best way to approach this?
5 this Coco nutes seems to have to same level of doses right through is this correct? From baby plant to full-size, yeh I add extra shit later but ? Never used this kinda stuff.
If I add supplements like root booster and pk booster how and when? Plus seaweed fertilizer how often and what about beneficial bacteria?
And how long does the pH take to stabilise?
🙏Help😂😜

can you give us a rundown on your grow space set up and what you have already ? most times it's just a matter of tweaking a couple things.
wouldn't want you sinking money into things if you can make what you have work. also can help inform what the best spend would be if one is even needed.

can you give us a rundown on your grow space set up and what you have already ? most times it's just a matter of tweaking a couple things.
wouldn't want you sinking money into things if you can make what you have work. also can help inform what the best spend would be if one is even needed.
I mate yes 4x4 tent led 320w veg, 600w hps bloom, climate control eg auto fan extraction to temp set, small dehumidifier, Coco grow with 3 or 5L plastic pots... I've also got 3 gallon fabric pots available to use as well?

I mate yes 4x4 tent led 320w veg, 600w hps bloom, climate control eg auto fan extraction to temp set, small dehumidifier, Coco grow with 3 or 5L plastic pots... I've also got 3 gallon fabric pots available to use as well?
I was using 400w but it failed,I ordered a 600w magnetic and bulb

I was only going to do 6, I've got 9 but shity 3 plus 6 is enough in that space

that's awful tight in a 4 x4 if they all go.
what have you got for circulation fans, and what are you running for exhaust ?
how do you maintain ph ? - are you ph'ing as you feed ?
what are the base nutes ?

Ok exhaust is 2x powerful 6 inch centrifugal fans I think that part working good, pH is using sulfuric acid stuff it's hydroponics stuff, yes pH as I go so far, base is canna coco nutes, circulation fan inside and small dehumidifier

that's awful tight in a 4 x4 if they all go.
what have you got for circulation fans, and what are you running for exhaust ?
how do you maintain ph ? - are you ph'ing as you feed ?
what are the base nutes ?
How many you recommend maby 4, in 3 gallon fabric pots then, that be better?

Duel fans intake with prefilter and exhaust with 2 carbon filters, good cooling for hot environment, in summer it's a real issue hence cool tube required, it's only way I can get low heat operating in summer it's 3 degrees Celsius above ambient intake temperature, everything else is over like led runs at 4-5 approx and cmh with external ballast runs 7 degrees above ambient intake temperature so those who say CMh runs cool 😂 yeh maybe if you could cool it in a cool tube but you cannot cool a double jacket so the fact is they run hotter than anything when you talking 400hps cooled, led 320w and cmh 315. I once tried 2 CMH in 4x4, wow that was something like 10 degrees above ambient intake temperature and it was 25 outside that night the fans just running flat out pissing in the wind, so that not possible here. Yes I'm switching to 600, hps and see how it goes but I'll just swap the light cooling fan, and if not work I'll use 400w in hot times of the year. All pulled apart for cleaning and wiped down with soap and bleach then sprayed with bug spray Nilly ready to go now just put filter back in, hps up on back rack and then hang led in there. Cleaned all pre filters and should be fairly sterile 😜
IMG_20240422_171725.jpg

IMG_20240422_171751.jpg

IMG_20240422_171704.jpg

What do we think.. there's 3l plastic and 5L or 9L also 3 gallon/9l fabric pots. What about saucer size eg correct size or 1 size bigger or 2 ect run off tip out after how long ect, 4 or 6 plants?

IMG_20240422_194259.jpg

IMG_20240422_194529.jpg

IMG_20240422_194501.jpg

Is this led light bleaching or what just started since I put it on, it says 600 mm high but I can only get to 550 without removing hps, looks like I'll have to take it out, I didn't think it would do that

IMG_20240419_223223.jpg

IMG_20240419_223226.jpg

IMG_20240419_223229.jpg

IMG_20240419_223602.jpg
I pulled they out the f...d but they had bad browning on root no saving it pull start again 😞

What do we think.. there's 3l plastic and 5L or 9L also 3 gallon/9l fabric pots. What about saucer size eg correct size or 1 size bigger or 2 ect run off tip out after how long ect, 4 or 6 plants?

IMG_20240422_194259.jpg

IMG_20240422_194529.jpg

IMG_20240422_194501.jpg
I'm thinking 4 with 9L but I really don't like those fabric shit but I assume they help stop root rot... didn't work wen I used potting mix still got root rot😂🤯
how about the 9l plastic.. ?
How high I grow before turn I seem to go to high all the time because I'm concerned about roots and stem not big enough? And how many top branches? Thease clones are messy what's the final count for vertical shoots that become colas, they'll need cutting and pruning again..
Fabric pot seems go give no root system?

Was a rough transplant and my first attempt at Coco😂🤯
How many trims like how many vertical stems do I leave on final trim, Thea's have been cut down as in small tent and nowhere to go until now.. messy clones
IMG_20240422_171850.jpg

How about thease 12L I can get for good price get 4 about 50 buks, and after many times root rot I'm very keen on these.
4 of these with large saucers for run off, leave for half hour the tip out.. how this sound?

Screenshot_20240423-021737.png

Back
Top Bottom